Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD CB985548-B9DE-4D50-9EFD-B3BF259949AB
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Were you already wearing the Mach-E shirt when they called, or did you have to rush to find it to wear?!
The shirt and mask has both just come out of the dryer!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The 2021 Mustang Mach-E Tour Event is at Apple Ford, Columbia, MD Thursday, November 12, 2020.
One thing I don't think was talked about from peoples encounter with the MME, his charging programming except daily timing. My curiosity is, apart from being able to set a charge % can you set a charge current (for level 2 home charging)like in the Tesla car? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Some screens and displays:

It's very nice to have that small display right up front providing key information.
42% battery providing about 240 miles of range on interstate in the cool rain in an E4x based on recent use. Of course, if people are playing with the car continuously at every stop like we were, that will take a toll.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD IMG_6023

There are clearly a couple of blindspots in the cameras at the back left and back right corners of the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD IMG_6030

I found that same screen to enable/disable Valet mode but didn't find the screen that gives you the valet code. I didn't try entering a pin to see what it gives you. I'll put that on my list for a "planned" visit and on a car that isn't about to be driven to another meeting. I didn't want to mess anything up and tick off Zach!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD IMG_6021

Lots of options. I'll have to play with Sync 4A a bit more but there were definitely some things I wanted to find that weren't obvious. For example, finding the control to open the rear lift gate from the main screen is not as simple as I would have liked. That should be quick and easy to find.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD IMG_6032

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Impressions & Photos/Videos from Koons Ford, Silver Spring, MD IMG_6033