Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Grabber Blue First Edition, waiting on ⚡
Occupation
Lawyer/Cinnabon Manager
Country flag
Checking in. Picked it up becuse the dealership owner had ordered twins and decided to sell off one. It appears to have sat a bit because they hit customers with a +$10k ask after they were in the door to look at it. A lot of painful negotiations later and here we are.

95CD5838-36AD-4A11-9BCA-25D5752339F1.jpeg

Jim Glass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Recommendation: check with your local dealers as they might take deliveries of a Mach-e where the person that ordered backed out.
I had a GT reserved and randomly looked at my dealer’s site on Friday 1/29 and saw a Mach-e listed. After the delay email fiasco, the person who originally ordered got an Audi and I was in the right place at the right time. It is a First Edition and was nice enough and fast enough to make me pull the trigger and stop waiting for the GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! Star White MME
Same as mine! Love it!

Y2A_Alkis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 4X
Occupation
IT system administrator
Country flag
Got mine yesterday, named Brodie. (unfortunately the weather wasn't the best so no cool picture)

Funny story:
I ordered it on February 2nd but it was actually produced on January 19th!
Apparently the Ford system recognized my order with the exact spec (even the EU/German version) as an alloted dealership stock car and then rerouted the car to me. So I didn't have to wait 9+ months but instead got it after only 3.5 months. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! IMG_20210518_162800

Last edited:

marty5

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD - grey interior
Country flag
Hello All. So in love with this car. Was test driving RAV4 Prime when we drove by the Ford dealership in Napa, CA and saw the Mach E in front. Needless to say we dropped off the RAV4 ASAP and test drove the MME and immediately knew that was the car I was looking for.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! Pong's Mach E

MarleysMME

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Welcome to the Official Mach-E Owners Registry for MEF members!

This list is for current Mach-E owners who have already received their vehicles.
  1. Please use the Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
  2. Post a reply in this thread with a photo of your vehicle.
  3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
  4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

20210517_170740.jpg

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
..., I found one in Grapevine, TX and made the drive down from Arkansas to check it out. So now I'm officially an owner and I'm pretty thrilled with this car!
I'm curious, did Grapevine Ford charge you ADM?

jaash

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I'm curious, did Grapevine Ford charge you ADM?
They tried to add $5k at the last minute, but I think they realized I was about to walk away and cause quite a stir if they did. Especially after making the 5+ hour drive down to buy the car. I think it helped because I had a screenshot of the advertised price without ADM on their website (they removed the listing from their website before I arrived....) and I also had several text messages/emails discussing the car before I arrived in town. If I didn't have clear documentation of the advertised price, I have a feeling that they would have kept the ADM in place whether I walked away or not.

With all of that said, though, I did feel like the sales rep that I worked with (Val) was doing everything she could to take care of me and do what was right. A few of the other folks there seemed to be a bit shady, but that's unfortunately what I expect at most dealerships.
Sponsored