Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Anyone know the best way to get a hold of a regional/zone ford representative? According to PA lemon law, I must first attempt to contact them before filing a lemon law. If anyone has a name and number, please PM me. I don't wish to throw their name and number over the internet. Ford Customer Care just told me to try asking dealerships. So much for customer care. I asked them to get the rep to contact me but they acted like I was from another planet.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Have you called and asked for the BEV group?

OP
OP

Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Have you called and asked for the BEV group?
No, but my issue isn't about anything electrical, it's that my car has been held up at the dealership for 3 months because Ford is not supporting spare parts for it. They keep pushing out the ETA for the parts and I've had no response from them for weeks.

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
No, but my issue isn't about anything electrical, it's that my car has been held up at the dealership for 3 months because Ford is not supporting spare parts for it. They keep pushing out the ETA for the parts and I've had no response from them for weeks.
Not invalidating your experience, but the BEV team has helped others on here get parts and repairs expedited.

EDIT: I'd also be getting my car back if it's drivable and looking for a new dealership

Last edited:
OP
OP

Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Not invalidating your experience, but the BEV team has helped others on here get parts and repairs expedited.
At this point I'll give it a try, but really not sure the BEV will be able to push for manufacturing a plastic panel that doesn't seem to be a priority since I'm likely the only one in the world needing one. So I just call Ford Customer Care and ask for the BEV group?

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
At this point I'll give it a try, but really not sure the BEV will be able to push for manufacturing a plastic panel that doesn't seem to be a priority since I'm likely the only one in the world needing one. So I just call Ford Customer Care and ask for the BEV group?
The car is un-driveable because of a plastic panel?

OP
OP

Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
The car is un-driveable because of a plastic panel?
Unbelievable, but that's what they tell me. It's the "rear spoiler" and without it, water can get in.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Try this # (800) 392-3673. It’s the BEV team.

OP
OP

Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Try this # (800) 392-3673. It’s the BEV team.
That's the same number I've been calling for weeks. It's not the BEV team, that's the number for all Ford Customer Care.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
That's the same number I've been calling for weeks. It's not the BEV team, that's the number for all Ford Customer Care.
That’s how I got them. Call it and ask for the BEVteam.

OP
OP

Crafty42

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
That’s how I got them. Call it and ask for the BEVteam.
Yes. I did get to the BEV team that way. Actually already did before I saw you post using that number. I'm just saying you have to ask and that number doesn't get your straight to them.

The BEV team wasn't any more helpful than everyone else has been. Said parts have shipped, some parts are going to ship soon, and it sounds like the end of the month I might have the part at the garage to get the vehicle done, but I still lost over 3 months of time. I dropped the car of on Jan 12th.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Yes. I did get to the BEV team that way. Actually already did before I saw you post using that number. I'm just saying you have to ask and that number doesn't get your straight to them.

The BEV team wasn't any more helpful than everyone else has been. Said parts have shipped, some parts are going to ship soon, and it sounds like the end of the month I might have the part at the garage to get the vehicle done, but I still lost over 3 months of time. I dropped the car of on Jan 12th.
I dealt with them for my HVBJB recall which took way too long Because a wiring harness got damaged. Not sure exactly how much influence they have but they did give me regular updates on whether the part was being shipped or not, so, there’s that.

Give the BBB thing a try. Can’t hurt and it might help.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Send an email to [email protected]. Yes, I'm serious. (I sent an email to Tim Cook (Apple's CEO) a couple years ago when I couldn't get a problem resolved and while obviously Tim didn't respond, I did get a response from someone that could actually resolve my problem.) In my experience emailing the CEO of a company can yield very satisfactory results.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/ford/

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have you asked your dealer for the Zone Rep’s contact info? They certainly have it.

Dwood11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Occupation
Planet Ballast
Thanks for the email Foxy. I just sent Jimbo an email expressing our disappointment with our situation.
Sponsored