Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCheXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Hello fellas
The name's Jason (24). First Ford/Mustang for me.
I'm driving a Renualt Zoe since 2017 but I sold the car a couple of weeks ago.
So, my first choice was to get a Hyundai Kona but since the reveal of the Ford Mustang Mach E, I'm heading to buy that great EV.
Still have no order for the Mustang because I want to test drive it first. But I'm very sure that this car is the one for my life.
I'm so excited for the Mustang Mach E. ?
Sponsored

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Hello fellas
The name's Jason (24). First Ford/Mustang for me.
The Mach E will be my 5th Mustang. I'm not worried about driving the Mach E before I order. Mustang's are great fun and if the Mach E is as well built as my 2016 Mustang (it's only trip back to the shop was to have a supercharger installed) you will be very happy with Ford. I'll be keeping the 2016 convertible for summer driving.

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Hi, I'm another newbie to this forum. I placed my reservation for my first Ford at the Milwaukee Auto Show on Feb 28 as I was standing roped off from the Space White Metallic Mach-E that was on display. I have longed for a Tesla (I was on the Model 3 reservation list, but decided to remodel the kitchen instead when my number came up) and my husband promised this is my year for my EV. I was thinking about a Model Y until I saw the Mach E. I still have some concerns... AWD vs RWD (it's all about weight distribution and winter driving), interior seating height and, to be absolutely candid, Ford quality and commitment to EVs.

I'm enjoying this forum so far. I hope to meet other Badger Mach E owners so we can discuss where to meet to really open up our car's capabilities once they are delivered!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
AWD vs RWD (it's all about weight distribution and winter driving)
You’ve answered your own question. For Milwaukee I’d definitely go AWD. Not much range loss and AWD functionality. I expect the AWD will have a former grip even on dry pavement. For snow and ice, no question.

Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
Hi, I'm another newbie to this forum. I placed my reservation for my first Ford at the Milwaukee Auto Show on Feb 28 as I was standing roped off from the Space White Metallic Mach-E that was on display. I have longed for a Tesla (I was on the Model 3 reservation list, but decided to remodel the kitchen instead when my number came up) and my husband promised this is my year for my EV. I was thinking about a Model Y until I saw the Mach E. I still have some concerns... AWD vs RWD (it's all about weight distribution and winter driving), interior seating height and, to be absolutely candid, Ford quality and commitment to EVs.

I'm enjoying this forum so far. I hope to meet other Badger Mach E owners so we can discuss where to meet to really open up our car's capabilities once they are delivered!
Welcome! Here's a good discussion that's been going on about AWD vs RWD Mach-E - https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/dual-motor-awd-vs-rwd.299/

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I'm not only new to mustangs or EVs but cars in total!
Passed my driving license as a kid in the UK but had no reason to own a car until now (lived in London, NY, and close to work in Seattle). Reserved premium AWD in infinite blue with SR battery and it will be my first ever car!

I considered ER battery but with charging at home and the difference between 270 and 230 range I figured it wasn't enough difference for $5K and the v.rare road trips that I could just rent ICE for.

I'm actually happy to wait (but impatient for details on the car) as I'm still living close to work and don't want to start the costs of car ownership till I need to (late 2021). As a fellow forum poster mentioned, I could've gone for the GT with later delivery but I have mixed feelings on the colors available and that grille (silver or black?? looks different in every photo) I would've gladly paid $1200 more than premium AWD ER for first edition with no grille, those gorgeous touches like red brake callipers, metal pedals, interior stitching, etc. but alas, they are all gone.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Welcome Joel, great choice for your first.

I would've gladly paid $1200 more than premium AWD ER for first edition with no grille, those gorgeous touches like red brake callipers, metal pedals, interior stitching, etc. but alas, they are all gone.
Couldn't agree with you more, for those that was/is planning on Premium AWD ER. YES.
Sadly I went for the middle of the road Premium RWD SR at 50k...hard to justify extra $10k to the boss wife.

Scrannel

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport Diesel. Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Screenwriter
Country flag
Scrannel here. Malibu. I own a Tesla 3 Performance but wife very interested in Mach, so I'm here to explore. Only Fords I ever had were a DeTomaso Mangusta (1969 w/260), and as a kid, my daily driver, a Shelby '66 GT350.

Speedeep31

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mach E GT
Occupation
Developer
Country flag
Hello Forum,

newB here from Scottsdale, AZ, USA.

I'm Sunny and I currently drive 2017 Mustang GT- Shadow Black- Black Accent Package.

Reserved mach-E GT shadow black AWD.
Ford Mustang Mach-E New Members Introduction Thread 2006DEF1-195C-4457-A574-1C3A8A629196.JPG

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
Hey everyone. I'm in Central NY (not near the city). I've reserved a GT in Silver. I love the Grabber Blue but my son has my wife's old 2010 Blue Prius, she has a 2018 Blue Prius (I did have a 2017 Blue Camaro....). I have a 2000 Red Trans Am (garage queen) and my daily drive is a leased Black 2019 Caddy XT4 which will get replaced with the Mach E.

So silver it is!

Dkaar

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Hello. Name is Devin, live in the Twin Cities, MN area. I had a 2001 Saleen Mustang and currently drive a 2019 F-150...which I hate. That is story for another day. I currently have a reservation on an AWD Premium in Carbonized Gray and I also have a reservation on a Fisker Ocean for my wife.

IMG_0074.jpg

National

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ipace
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi, I drive a Jag ipace, but fancy the GT i agree once an EV driver you will never go back, my 2 year lease runs out in Oct 2020 but the GT is not here till April/May 2021 so not sure what to do

PSaulet

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw Amarok, Tesla M3, Caterham, Annulé Mach e
Country flag
Hello,
Very interested in the Mach-e I made a pre-reservation as allowed by the French Ford network. Some questions remain, hence the interest in exploring this forum.
French resident, the Mustang Mach-e arouses growing interest in response to Tesla. Looking forward to sharing even if my English requires me to go through an online translator which can generate some interpretation and drafting errors ....

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Hello all! I'm in New England with an order in the 7000's for a GT. I'm not a fan o the polls/statistics out there talking about how many people opt for long range or AWD "because xyz." I would love a RWD GT, but that's not an option. I didn't get AWD because I'm in New England. :)

I have also pre-ordered a Tesla Cybertruck. I want to keep both vehicles but will likely only keep one. I'm heavily leaning toward keeping the Mach-E for numerous reasons.

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Hello,
Very interested in the Mach-e I made a pre-reservation as allowed by the French Ford network. Some questions remain, hence the interest in exploring this forum.
French resident, the Mustang Mach-e arouses growing interest in response to Tesla. Looking forward to sharing even if my English requires me to go through an online translator which can generate some interpretation and drafting errors ....
Bonjour, de France aussi, j'ai réservé une First Édition en janvier et espère avoir une bonne nouvelle dans les prochains jours. Et j'espère avoir la chance de monter dedans avant la commande définitive
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.