DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
I think I should point out that I was one of the earliest in the order queue on 27 JUN 2020 and yes, CA.
but your reservation date was way later than majority (evidenced by your high res/order number)
Sponsored

Last edited:

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
but your reservation date was way later than majority (evidenced by you high res/order number)
Correct, hence why I think it is probable they are basing off order date. If not order date, then distance from Cuatitlan, or maybe the $1000 I slipped the production manager to sneak it in early..? ?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Ok to fill in my info with specific dates: CA Rt 1 IB (original reservation was for a Select):
Reserved: 11/17/2019 (right at the end of the presentation)
Reservation number: 10004546
Converted to order: 6/27/2020
Build week: 12/7/2020
(I also have a VIN now 3FMTK2R....)

OP
OP

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Correct, hence why I think it is probable they are basing off order date. If not order date, then distance from Cuatitlan, or maybe the $1000 I slipped the production manager to sneak it in early..? ?
I converted my reservation that was made on 11/18/20, on 6/25/20. That is when the dealers got the ability to place orders and convert reservations. It was 2 days before people were able to do it online. I believe that your location and $1000 "gift" to the production manager might have something to do with it.:D

cmmd

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWi3, Nissan Leaf
Country flag
Reservation Date: 11/18/2019
Reservation No: 10009xxx
Model: Prem. ER RWD
Order Placed: Last week
Build Date: wk of Dec 21

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Yea, congrats to everyone that knows, but kinda bumming me out since I don't have a date yet and I placed the reservation about 30 minutes after the reveal 11/17 #67xx, converted to order on 6/27 (before I was notified by dealer or Ford I could- thanks to this forum.) Cancelled Model 3 order a week later when it became available. Guess I should have skipped the light interior and gone for a FE. ? I'll look for some cash to slip the production manager? Just looked at the reservation email I received on the 17th- says the reservation was placed on the 18th, uh oh...that's goofy (no, not a time zone thing.)

Last edited:

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
104 of you lucky soles indicated that you have confirmation of a build week date, congratulations. Won't be too long until we all have them. My only hope is that I take delivery of my ordered vehicle, reserved almost a year ago, before inventory is sitting on dealer's lots!

Last edited:

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Guys, before any of you get real upset, the $1000 gift was a total joke. Last thing I want is the poor guy/girl to be investigated from a lighthearted joke.
That said, empathize with all you that clearly had yours in before me. I am sure it is based on my proximity to Cuautitlán. I also empathize with the factory workers that will be working through Christmas. My heart goes out to them and their loved ones for the sacrifices they are making!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I got the joke ;) just thought it couldn't hurt to put the idea out there in case someone is listening.
Guys, before any of you get real upset, the $1000 gift was a total joke. Last thing I want is the poor guy/girl to be investigated from a lighthearted joke.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I just now got my email from ford on my FE. It stated.
Your MME FE is scheduled for production the week of November 30.
Not sure exactly what that means

SoCal.

nja

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Ford Explorer, Audi Q7
Country flag
Just got my email from for saying that my Mach-e has been scheduled to be built during the week of December 21, 2020. Not sure how to feel since that means I won't get the vehicle until 2021.

Edit: For Context I reserved the Mach-E 1am the night after the Mach-e Reveal (11/18/19). My reservation number is 10007841, and I initially reserved a RWD Select Model, placed an order for the select with Technology package and I changed my order to the premium when ford did the price reduction (6/25/20). I had hoped that by upgrading to the Premium that I could have got the car in December. I'm still happy that I'll get the car by the end of January. I'm in Georgia and my dealership is in a suburb of Atlanta.
I got December 14th. Ordered FE during the reveal. Order number 5587

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Well, my First Edition is scheduled for the week of December 21st. That is really annoying. I was really hoping that I would take delivery before the end of the year. I reserved right when the announcement wrapped up last November and placed my order on July 20th.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Now I keep checking email like I'm waiting for a college acceptance response. Not sure that I want to know at this point ? Got all my fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Come on Dec 7th, Nov 30th, yea, I know...

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
I'm sure my notice from Ford hasn't arrived yet because they are working really hard to move me up to early November ... right?

Pretty disappointed seeing all these FEs so late in the schedule. I really bought in to the idea that ours would actually be "first". I'm a 6396 order number with the earliest dates and had convinced myself it would arrive before Christmas. :confused:
Sponsored