jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
My reservation date was 01/10/2020 and the dealer made the order end of june.
Based on what others have reported, Jan or Feb seems likely based on your reservation date (assuming Canada has same preference as US).
Sponsored

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Although not perfect, I haven't seen anything that off by more than a month from reservation order (maybe 2 considering in location), although there does seem to be a few that have lucky earlier dates (probably from higher priority set by dealer). Also sounds like any US FE (including Machdrop) will be built in January at the latest. Having building order off by +/- a month from reservation is way better than Tesla did with the Model 3.

We have also seen dates move up. I don't think we seen any dates move back. That might mean more good news for those with later dates.
Then you are not reading the posts. Scroll up a few and you’ll find #524.....7700 11/19 res, ordered out of the gate in June stuck with a second week of Feb assignment. Lets take a sec to wrap our heads around that one. Not dec 8, feb 8.

More to the point. There was a claim that there is a logic to the assignments. I asked for enlightenment. You jumped in without presenting a set of rules that explain what has happened thus far (I.e. the logic). And your description clearly doesn’t account for what we are actually seeing in the reports.

Last edited:

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Do you know what your priority code was? I bugged my dealership enough where they were ready to get rid of me I think and got it scheduled early.
According to the order summary the dealer sent me my priority code was 19 which from what I've read here is the lowest priority. That probably had something to do with it.

dcacosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I just got my email this morning:

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 18 2021.

To give you all some context, I never had a reservation. I placed my order online on 06/29/2020. I was hoping to have the car this year for tax purposes, but knew it was highly unlikely. I can live with a January production date now that I know.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Got my email this morning...

Order Date 06/29/2020
10047xxx
Premium Extended Range Infinite Blue AWD
Build date: week of January 25 2021

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Reservation #: MachDrop
Order Date: 10/6/2020
Original res/order#: 10029092 (now cancelled)
Build Week: 1/4/21
Destination: Colorado (Denver area)
Model: First Edition Red
VIN: 3FMTK3SU8MMA10xxx

Last edited:

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
According to the order summary the dealer sent me my priority code was 19 which from what I've read here is the lowest priority. That probably had something to do with it.
I was priority 10 which maybe is what helped me. I placed my reservation on 3/13 and ordered on 6/28. So I'm beyond thrilled to get a build date of 12/21. I can't freaking wait. Now if I can get a VIN then I can order my plates, and just wait on the build and delivery.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Finally got a build date!

Ordered a Premium RWD ER (Changed from RT1 a few weeks ago) - Carbonized Gray

Ordered 7/1/2020

Order No. 10027726

Scheduled to be built the week of 01/18/2021

Dealer said it takes 1 - 2 weeks to build and then ships after that. I am in Southern California so it shouldn't take long to get here via rail.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Just happy and surprised at same time. Late reservations getting scheduled in Jan and Feb. I wonder how Ford is doing this given the previously discussed limitations of plant capacity of 50K per year and limitations on number of batteries available. If reservations in the 70K , 80K and beyond are being scheduled now for Feb and production say is completed in march - what would they be building in March? More Mach Es - if so which bucket? GTs? They should de bone with Intl reservations too by then. This scheduling if linear implies all reserved orders (upto say 80-90K reservation numbers) complete by March. So what is left after March beyond GTs? Normal for stock production?

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Reserved 11/18/2019
Order number 100104xx
Order date 6/30/2020
Scheduled week of February 8 2021
Premium AWD ER
Maryland, USA

Having reserved within a day of the launch, I'm bummed to seemingly be a month or two behind most.
From what I am seeing I have to think there is some other factor we are not looking at. My reservation was 12/26/19 with a reservation # 10,029,341 with a build date of 01/18/2021.

So how did mine get ahead of yours?
I've also seen a number of higher reservation #s with a build date before mine.
Not complaining about either but really don't understand

Exterior Color
Interior Color
Premium / Select / First Edition / CA Route 1
RWD / AWD
SR / ER
Destination

I swear I saw an order reservation # 10,031,xxx with a build date of 1/11/21

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Yay! I have a VIN!

3FMTK3SU2MMA093XX
?
How did you get your VIN confirmed? I have the build date email and my dashboard on Ford.com shows the build date and all the new details - but no VIN Number...

Thanks!

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
How did you get your VIN confirmed? I have the build date email and my dashboard on Ford.com shows the build date and all the new details - but no VIN Number...

Thanks!
VINs are coming from your dealer - they can provide.
Like @ChasingCoral, my VIN shows as a Ford Edge in Ford's VIN system . . . . did that ever get resolved for you?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Thanks!
Dealer
Sponsored