grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The Forum's tracker will be your friend.
How true. Apparently mine was built 9 Dec. I am still waiting for the progress email to say it has been built and my ford account still shows as ordered. The tracker even gives me a eta end date of 7 Feb. Still shows in production though. If it is to meet 7 Feb date it hopefully was on the boat that left yesterday or the one that leaves Friday. Hopefully I will get an update on tracker soon
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
How true. Apparently mine was built 9 Dec. I am still waiting for the progress email to say it has been built and my ford account still shows as ordered. The tracker even gives me a eta end date of 7 Feb. Still shows in production though. If it is to meet 7 Feb date it hopefully was on the boat that left yesterday or the one that leaves Friday. Hopefully I will get an update on tracker soon
It stays “in production” until “shipped”. You’re fine.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
So the Production Date will populate once the car is built--not when production starts? My scheduled build is week of January 3.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So the Production Date will populate once the car is built--not when production starts? My scheduled build is week of January 3.
Yup - in teh tracker production date is completed date

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mine updated to "built" late yesterday ... there will probably be lots of "after holiday" updates going on this week:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date 1609960800732
Use the Forum's tracker. It probably will say "shipped".

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
got an email from Ford saying build week 12-14-20 (early Dec.), stayed that way "in production" until 5 minutes ago, changed to build date 1-6-21.....

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Pumped up! Today the ship date populated, 1/4/2021
Email received-arriving in norcal in about 3 weeks

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date 8AD10D62-B035-4260-9703-ED48411677FC
Congrats! In SF, and so far that's the first shipping confirmation I've seen to a dealer that's reasonably close to me. Fingers cross I receive an email soon as well.

What was your build date?

Macheeee

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Audi A5 Con
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Congrats! In SF, and so far that's the first shipping confirmation I've seen to a dealer that's reasonably close to me. Fingers cross I receive an email soon as well.

What was your build date?
Originally week of 11/29 then 12/11 was the actual build date.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
scheduled for production moved back a week. Nothing (email) from Ford. Appeared today on web page. Apathetic dealer. The beat goes on....when will it end....

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
My forum tracker and reservation info were not lining up at all. Forum tracker had nothing for my VIN and my reservation noted a 1/10/2021 build week (bumped up a few weeks ago from 1/17/2021). I e-mailed my dealer in the Denver area and found out it started production yesterday. And lo and behold a sticker was generated finally with the same date of 1/7/2021. I was starting to get nervous reading everything as my lease runs up in early April.

Giddyup

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Audi Q5e, '21 Mustang Mach E FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
Use the Forum's tracker. It probably will say "shipped".
Nope - not showing as shipped yet. But I will check again every few days or so. I am hoping that the dealer gets their demo vehicle in soon - I have never even seen one of these in person. But I am encouraged by seeing all of the positive reviews the last 3 weeks.
Sponsored