Order site is up!

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Are they different things? Was thinking the reservations numbers are generated sequentially so would function same as time stamp......correct?
No the reservation numbers were not sequential, they are close enough to look that way. But regardless the documents shown on here validates that time stamp is what counts.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
What dealer? I am having no issues at El Cajon Ford. No ADM and 500 deposit fully refundable. PM is you want more info.
Yeah - several dealers i have contacted seem to be just fine with much better service than the one I was allocated (Carlsbad) - will be changing on Monday

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
As today is winding down, I congratulate all of us for successfully navigating this brand new system, helping each other, and doing a heck of a job shaking down Ford's programming.

Remember that emails don't go out until Tuesday. We all volunteered to be rabid guinea pigs, desperate to convert our reservations to orders.

We should also acknowledge that Ford did a pretty good job getting it ready for us.

I know today didn't quite work out for everyone but I think most of us who wanted to convert right away succeeded.

Well done all!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
No the reservation numbers were not sequential, they are close enough to look that way. But regardless the documents shown on here validates that time stamp is what counts.
Okay thanks. Interesting information.

?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
As today is winding down, I congratulate all of us for successfully navigating this brand new system, helping each other, and doing a heck of a job shaking down Ford's programming.

Remember that emails don't go out until Tuesday. We all volunteered to be rabid guinea pigs, desperate to convert our reservations to orders.

We should also acknowledge that Ford did a pretty good job getting it ready for us.

I know today didn't quite work out for everyone but I think most of us who wanted to convert right away succeeded.

Well done all!
Agreed. All things considered the process worked pretty well considering 2020 wont be remembered as the year stuff went per plan.

Plus Ford had $3 million day online. Not too shabby considering the official start for orders is the 30th.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

Well done all!
Agreed Mark. This journey has been a lot of fun with all of you, and has taken my mind off of things. This has been a great group!

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Order for First Edition made. Order number was same as my reservation.. 100071xx

It looks like the dealer did not add additional charge (ADM) to the price.

I am curious if anyone else has a base MSRP of $59,300 with Rapid Red option of $400. I was actually happy to see that it was below $60,000.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! 1593302446666

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Order for First Edition made. Order number was same as my reservation.. 100071xx

It looks like the dealer did not add additional charge (ADM) to the price.

I am curious if anyone else has a base MSRP of $59,300 with Rapid Red option of $400. I was actually happy to see that it was below $60,000.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! 1593302446666
Congrats! Please reply to the Order # tracking list with your info ?

Order tracking list: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/submitted-orders-tracking-list-enter-yours.924/

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
La machine est en route, enfin. Félicitations à tous. J'espère bientôt notre tour en France et pour toute l'Europe, très impatients aussi de confirmer ma réservation

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Si quelqu'un a des infos pour la date de commandes Europe merci de transmettre ce serait sympa

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
My ordering experience was seamless. Got notified I could order (did not receive email, just checked the site). Called the dealer and went over. They had no ADM, allowed for X-Plan and accepted my military discount certificate (subject to Ford allowing that on this car). Signed a document that my 500 dollar deposit was fully refundable at any time for any reason. They did not think car would show up until 2021, however.

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Can't wait to call Monday AM to change dealers on my LE. As I shopped around I got this offer, which nets me a $200 discount. I'll take it!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 12.40.13 AM

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
For everyone having problems with their Discover and AMX cards, I would suggest it might be because many dealers simply don't accept them. Because the new deposit is going to dealers rather than Ford, it may be that some dealers only accept Visa/MC. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I emailed my dealer asking if they knew anything and they said I need to wait till the 30th. Now seeing in writing my original reservation spot will hold I'm in no rush. I was able to confirm with my dealer that they will accept the "X" plan and no ADM. I ordered the FE if that matters.

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
For everyone having problems with their Discover and AMX cards, I would suggest it might be because many dealers simply don't accept them. Because the new deposit is going to dealers rather than Ford, it may be that some dealers only accept Visa/MC. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.
Actually it was a vendor issue associated with FordPay. The root cause was found and a fix was promised by midnight on the 27th. It should be resolved by now.
Sponsored