Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I received this update today, does anyone know what it updates other than changing the sync version?
I don't know what it is supposed to do but it made my BCHF crappy again. :(

My car had BlueCruise that didn't work well. Hunted for the right lane marker, would drop out to BCHO or ACC often, wandered side to side in the lane etc.

Then last week I got the map update and it totally fixed all those issues. I have been happily driving in BCHF for almost a full week.

Then this update put me right back to square one with crappy BlueCruise performance.

I sure hope someone at Ford is watching these reports. This is almost comical. :(

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Kind of off-topic, but relevant - I think Ford should push out some simple yet newsworthy OTA updates. How about a partnership with a game company or Netflix or something? Playing a game of Tetris while waiting on food, watching Netflix while charging, etc.
We already have enough games and we can watch Netflix on our phones. We can't open our frunks.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
We already have enough games and we can watch Netflix on our phones. We can't open our frunks.
You can't open your frunk? I can open it from the touch screen, from the pull handle, from the door pillar buttons, or from FordPass (if I'm in bluetooth range).

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Got this today. No clue what it is other than likely a domino ford felt needs to fall to line up the Jimrpa update. I hope they name drop him in the release notes on the OTA for frunk control, @Gimme_my_MME... (Hint hint).

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The alarms goes off when the car is pre-conditioning again. It started doing it a few updates back but eventually returned to normal. That came back today after this update.
Could just be coincidence though.....never really know with this car I guess.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
You didn’t get that yet?
Just got it! And I am still going to drop my car off in the morning to have the dealer update all the software modules. I drove the car after the update, and no SVS message - yet.

These OTAs are coming fast now for me. Not sure what threshold was passed, if any. But it seems like it.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
C'mon, frunk button for Job 1s!
Soon™.*

* Void where prohibited. Actual mileage may vary. Prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipment. No user-serviceable parts inside. Use only as directed. Viewer discretion advised. Do not eat. Not a toy. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. One size fits all. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of the dog. Limited time offer. No purchase necessary. Not recommended for children under 12. Prerecorded for this time zone. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous disclaimers.

I know they’ve missed deadlines non stop, but Farley said it was to come fall this year, if I recall correctly.
Mr Farley is about as high in the company you can get without being part of the Ford family. The further up the food chain you are, the less you can do to affect change way down the chain. That's what Doug Field is for.
I sure hope someone at Ford is watching these reports. This is almost comical.
We know the former chief engineer still lurks here. But it's not comical. at all. :(
You can't open your frunk? I can open it from the touch screen, from the pull handle, from the door pillar buttons, or from FordPass (if I'm in bluetooth range).
Lucky you. Absent owners taking matters into their own hands though, no cars built before (roughly) July 1 2021 can do all of that.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Got this update today, keep ‘em coming!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Mine showed up yesterday. No noticeable changes or weirdness.

JJCritch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Health care industry
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Priority Update 22-PU0707-SCH-POPB 20220907_075422

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Priority Update 22-PU0707-SCH-POPB 20220907_075429