Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Looks like this no longer works? Getting a 403 access denied error.

My question for those saying FDRS, while it will show modules that have updates available, it doesn’t indicate anything about standard OTA status right?

For example if something keeps going wrong while trying to install OTAs you’d have no way of knowing.
Same here with the API today. Looks like they locked it down or server issue?

{"message":"Forbidden","statusCode":403}
Sponsored

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
Can you share the request you made?
Working for me currently also, after choosing Inspect (right clicking on vehicle dashboard page), select Network, Preview and type ota in search field, refresh page and click on one of the Details lines.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update Status Hidden in the Ford Website 1695594666502

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Surprising, I’ve actually never had it work but it still doesn’t, with 403 forbidden. Can you share the request you made?
When I'm on my dashboard page I right click on the page. Then I click on inspect. On the page that pops up I click on Network and enter OTA in the top left box. Then I press Ctrl and R at the same time and the "details"load. Click on detail and the update info (if there is any) appears. I just tried it and it worked .

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Working for me currently also, after choosing Inspect (right clicking on vehicle dashboard page), select Network, Preview and type ota in search field, refresh page and click on one of the Details lines.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update Status Hidden in the Ford Website 1695594666502
Much better than my explanation. Thanks.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I don't think this search does anything anymore. The last few times I've searched for status on an OTA, I just get "No Qualified Alerts Found." I don't think this search tells us anything that we can't see by just checking the software update page on SYNC. Correct?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I don't think this search does anything anymore. The last few times I've searched for status on an OTA, I just get "No Qualified Alerts Found." I don't think this search tells us anything that we can't see by just checking the software update page on SYNC. Correct?
I believe its only different if an update is pushed to your car and you havent seen it in the car yet.
Sponsored