John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Ours arrived at Muncie, KS -palsapp updated yesterday evening (trip# assigned = 1361291153) ...... hopefully it arrives in socal by end of next week.
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
another day since my newest update and nothing. no trip number, nothings changed. im guessing that means its sitting in KC waiting for a truck/train?
That is my guess as well. It seems there is a week delay in getting them off the train from Mexico and onto the next train/truck.

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium RWD SR DarkMatterGray
Country flag
My delivery date is between 11/9-11/15 and it's killingggg me. I sold my car yesterday to use as a down payment (Honda Civics are outrageous right now and got much more for private sell than trade-in).
I'm driving my 2001 5-series around and it's still running well enough. But the rear doors don't reliably unlock (on top of all the many other things we've fixed 2 and 3 times), so it's frustrating both me and the kids when they have to crawl through the front to get in and out. Kind of embarrassing in the carpool line ? and probably a safety concern should an emergency exit be needed (hopefully unlikely). Not sure how I'm getting rid of it yet, might see what they offer on a trade-in. It's not in great shape at this point, but it might get a better price from a BMW enthusiast going private. I should probably decide soon...

Have you asked Cella for a VVR?
I haven't. I'm trying to show patience on the outside despite my near obsessive checking online.

We stopped in last week to look at the new Mustang GT 500 and I was tempted to see if they could look up my car, lol.
Love it! "I didn't buy the car through you because you sucked the last time I was in, but would you mind telling me where my car is?" Hilarious ?

lncanada

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
I'm driving my 2001 5-series around and it's still running well enough. But the rear doors don't reliably unlock (on top of all the many other things we've fixed 2 and 3 times), so it's frustrating both me and the kids when they have to crawl through the front to get in and out. Kind of embarrassing in the carpool line ? and probably a safety concern should an emergency exit be needed (hopefully unlikely). Not sure how I'm getting rid of it yet, might see what they offer on a trade-in. It's not in great shape at this point, but it might get a better price from a BMW enthusiast going private. I should probably decide soon...

I haven't. I'm trying to show patience on the outside despite my near obsessive checking online.

Love it! "I didn't buy the car through you because you sucked the last time I was in, but would you mind telling me where my car is?" Hilarious ?
Hopefully you'll get some good money for it, and I know both of us will appreciate the upgrade! I'm sure your kids just LOVE that! What is your charging situation like? I got a 14-50 outlet installed in the garage last week, so I'm just going to use the included charger. Keep me updated on if you get yours in and I will do the same!

I'm attempting to be very patient, as well. I've had some questions with financing and all i get is "your rate was locked when you ordered the car" but haven't seen these rates, as of yet. The one and only time I've asked for a VVR I got "You know more than we do.", and I'll leave it at that.

Right, I would have felt terrible asking?! The sales person we dealt with last week was much more knowledgeable and I would have felt awful asking and almost felt bad for not ordering through them!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I've been exchanging e-mail with my dealer, and they are reporting that the VVR system for Mach-E's is really broken. They have 5 being delivered today, all of which have VVR's showing the cars are in Michigan.

While I have no updates in palsapp for my car, the dealer still thinks (based on their experience) that it might just show up at the dealership in the next week and a half, never having had correct information in the VVR.

I get the impression that my dealer is as frustrated with the lack of information and communication from Ford as we are.
Which dealer in Colorado? I'm waiting on a GT PE to arrive at Autonation Ford Littleton on Broadway.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Which dealer in Colorado? I'm waiting on a GT PE to arrive at Autonation Ford Littleton on Broadway.
SilTerhar in Broomfield. I know the owners/GM pretty well and have a multi-year relationship with them. At one point over the sumer, they had 67 Mach-e orders all without scheduled production dates. They have slowly been getting them in.

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully you'll get some good money for it, and I know both of us will appreciate the upgrade! I'm sure your kids just LOVE that! What is your charging situation like? I got a 14-50 outlet installed in the garage last week, so I'm just going to use the included charger. Keep me updated on if you get yours in and I will do the same!

I'm attempting to be very patient, as well. I've had some questions with financing and all i get is "your rate was locked when you ordered the car" but haven't seen these rates, as of yet. The one and only time I've asked for a VVR I got "You know more than we do.", and I'll leave it at that.

Right, I would have felt terrible asking?! The sales person we dealt with last week was much more knowledgeable and I would have felt awful asking and almost felt bad for not ordering through them!
My daughter just told me yesterday how much she disliked the old car, so yeah, I think the new one will be appreciated.

I had a 14-50 installed as well and went ahead and bought a Grizzl-E refurbished unit when they had some available. I wanted something I could just leave alone and plugged in and not risk forgetting the Ford portable one should I head out for a few days (my wife tells me I have a tendency to be forgetful at times).

Yikes on the surprise rate! Hope it's a good one. I'll let you know when I get mine!

? Here's to good news from the trackers or dealerships for all of us soon!

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When my FE shipped earlier this year in late February, there was no tracking whatsoever after it was delivered to the Birmingham ramp. One day it just showed up at the dealer. In fact, if I put my old Vin in palsap, it still shows the same Delivered to Birmingham in February info that my GT now has shown for a while. I recall it was about 3-4 weeks or so from that Birmingham date to delivery in Maryland.
Yeah, with the tracking black hole after hitting Birmingham it's a difficult wait. At least I know it's in the states now, so I'm resting a little easier than before. Though I'm not sure I can handle another 2 weeks despite it delivering right when Ford estimated it would.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Ours arrived at Muncie, KS -palsapp updated yesterday evening (trip# assigned = 1361291153) ...... hopefully it arrives in socal by end of next week.
Doubtful. It takes a few days to get on a train and get going. Next week is a better bet.

Mine took a few days from the time it was moved in palsapp to the train to get going.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
SilTerhar in Broomfield. I know the owners/GM pretty well and have a multi-year relationship with them. At one point over the sumer, they had 67 Mach-e orders all without scheduled production dates. They have slowly been getting them in.
We bought an Explorer from them a long time ago. Good experience. Best of luck to you. Perhaps we will meet at one of Patrick's round ups.

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
1361275113Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)13636220723FMTK4SEXMME01996Delivered on
Oct 02 2021
This is the last thing I saw on PALSAPP and my delivery date on the Ford website was 10/22 - 10/28. My car was delivered to my dealer yesterday and I am picking it up today. My dealer is in Folsom CA just outside Sacramento

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
1361275113Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)13636220723FMTK4SEXMME01996Delivered on
Oct 02 2021
This is the last thing I saw on PALSAPP and my delivery date on the Ford website was 10/22 - 10/28. My car was delivered to my dealer yesterday and I am picking it up today. My dealer is in Folsom CA just outside Sacramento
Nice! May all our actual delivery dates be early.

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oct 02 2021
Fantastic! Good luck with the pick up!

Nice! May all our actual delivery dates be early.
? Cheers to that!

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag
Oct 02 2021
Congrats! My mach-e status on palsapp was also delivered on Oct 2, and my delivery date is 10/29-11/04. My car should have arrived at Richmond Oct 14. But it has not yet made its way to the dealer. Hopefully by the end of this week

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Just remembered that I received a "Complete your purchase" email from Ford before the dealer had even unloaded the car from the truck. Keep a look out for that email
Sponsored