Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
But that doesn't mean you aren't unstuck. It just means there are updates available for your vehicle that a dealer could apply
I understand, I'm just reluctant to ask them to do hours of updating that they may or may not be compensated for when they should be coming to the car OTA. Ford is dropping the ball here, not my dealership.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I understand, I'm just reluctant to ask them to do hours of updating that they may or may not be compensated for when they should be coming to the car OTA. Ford is dropping the ball here, not my dealership.
Most of those updates are included in 21G01, so they will be compensated.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Would anyone be willing to pull the latest report for ?

I was at a dealership yesterday and I had asked to see if they could update the Sync version so it works with the latest Apple Maps EV routing, but it looks like they only did the 22P08 Bluecruise Maps Recall update.

Thanks!

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Would anyone be willing to pull the latest report for ?

I was at a dealership yesterday and I had asked to see if they could update the Sync version so it works with the latest Apple Maps EV routing, but it looks like they only did the 22P08 Bluecruise Maps Recall update.

Thanks!
This is what you have available. But there haven't been any APIM updates released for Job 2 cars yet, so there's nothing your dealer can do to upgrade Sync.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650723305118

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is what you have available. But there haven't been any APIM updates released for Job 2 cars yet, so there's nothing your dealer can do to upgrade Sync.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650723305118
thank you.

So these are available updates that my dealer decided not to install yesterday when it was in service?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thank you.

So these are available updates that my dealer decided not to install yesterday when it was in service?
Ford won’t pay the dealer to install updates just because they’re available. There has to be a service bulletin or you need to have a problem that the updates are supposed to fix.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford won’t pay the dealer to install updates just because they’re available. There has to be a service bulletin or you need to have a problem that the updates are supposed to fix.
Interesting. Since you have FDRS, do you manually update everything that's available yourself?

Considering how much technology is in this car, it's unfortunate Ford's still treating it like a traditional car.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Most of those updates are included in 21G01, so they will be compensated.
I was unaware of this 21G01 update, don't spend as much time here as I did when I was waiting for my car to be delivered. I've been in email communication with my dealership's service manager about removing the windshield recall that didn't go away after they did the roof and windshield recalls so I guess I should email him about this and set up an appointment to see if we can get this done. Thanks for the info. :)đź‘Ť

Update:
Have a service appointment on May 5th for 21G01. Hopefully I can get up to date. Curious to see what happens because the woman that called to set up the appt. said: "It should only take about an hour." Bulletin says 2 to 8 hours. 🤔

Last edited:

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag
Can someone run my vin please?

3FMTK4SX2MME00519

Had my car in for service and they said they would apply all updates. Just curious to see if they actually did them all.

Thanks in advance.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can someone run my vin please?

Had my car in for service and they said they would apply all updates. Just curious to see if they actually did them all.

Thanks in advance.
You have no updates available, so it looks like you found a good dealer.

JagrPuck

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red AWD ER
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Could someone check mine please?

3FMTK3SU2MMA03764

Taking mine in for the 3rd time tomorrow since 1.7.1 failed on install and received the same BS the past two times about how they are waiting on Ford, so I want to give them every single bit of info I can to get this resolved all while doing the glass recall.

dfcliff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Could someone check mine please?

Taking mine in for the 3rd time tomorrow since 1.7.1 failed on install and received the same BS the past two times about how they are waiting on Ford, so I want to give them every single bit of info I can to get this resolved all while doing the glass recall.
Looks like quite a few updates available...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650918956383

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I was unaware of this 21G01 update, don't spend as much time here as I did when I was waiting for my car to be delivered. I've been in email communication with my dealership's service manager about removing the windshield recall that didn't go away after they did the roof and windshield recalls so I guess I should email him about this and set up an appointment to see if we can get this done. Thanks for the info. :)đź‘Ť

Update:
Have a service appointment on May 5th for 21G01. Hopefully I can get up to date. Curious to see what happens because the woman that called to set up the appt. said: "It should only take about an hour." Bulletin says 2 to 8 hours. 🤔
The 21G01 updates can take a LONG time. I did mine last night (starting from 21P22 updates and 2.3.0 power up) and it still took 9 hours. The big delays are the APIM, IPC and GWM updates which may have to happen 2 to 3 times each to get all the way up to the newest value.
Sponsored