Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Dadams

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E GT-SOLD, 22 Sorento PHEV, 23 MachE GT RR
Country flag
Well it usually takes around 15-20 minutes to fully recharge the 12V battery after an overnight sit. So if you just went out and turned it on, disable the shutdown timer, and like I said, connect it to your home Wi-Fi just once to get that little gateway update out of the way, and then locked the truck and went back in the house for a half hour or so at least one of those updates should process during that time, Go back out, check to see if anything downloaded and if it did and you're offered the option to "Update Now" do it. Rinse and repeat until you're caught up.

And...I've never seen anybody with three pending triggers for OTAs before...that's impressive. At least your truck is trying 🙂

Wait, this isn't a Lightning is it. My bad....unless you have a shutdown timer setting in your Vehicle drawer in Sync you'll have to drive it around a bit. I can't remember if ICE F-150s have a shutdown timer or not.
I was able to get it to update via Wifi...Thank you

Then got the second one and now the 3rd is scheduled for later

Thank you again

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
I was able to get it to update via Wifi...Thank you

Then got the second one and now the 3rd is scheduled for later

Thank you again
The battery stats your truck is reporting to the cloud are less than ideal:

"groupId":"1""totalLvBatteryCapacity":"52""currentLvBatterySoc":"48""availableLvBatteryCapacity":"24960"

If your auto updates schedule is set for later and you don't plan in driving it, the stats could get lower between now and then. If the update fails, you'll have to drive it a bit to get it charged up and then manually start the update once you park it.

mrlindstrom

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Select
October 14th and 23rd you car was sent an APIM update and both times it failed. Nothing has been sent since.

That alone should be enough to get you in for a diagnostic check...and I'm betting if somebody updated that APIM things might start moving again.
3FMTK1RMXNMA62704-15-Apr-24_OTA.png
I called my dealer where we bought it, and they said they'd have to do a diagnostic on it which would cost like $140. Am I right in assuming they shouldn't actually have to do that?

anonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Can someone please check if there have been failed updates for 3FMTK3R77PMA87696? I have not received any update for almost a month.

I went to the dealer a couple of weeks ago, but the person at the service desk opened FDRS and mentioned that there were no pending OTA updates. I didn't know enough to identify where in FDRS he could see the outdated modules, so I simply came back.

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag
I called my dealer where we bought it, and they said they'd have to do a diagnostic on it which would cost like $140. Am I right in assuming they shouldn't actually have to do that?
there is no need to pay for diagnostics when the PTS software lets them look remotely and is the only way to check OTA status.
FDRS will just report when PTS requests things it won’t show pending OTA campaigns etc.

If you still have warranty coverage you could try to claim that sync has been freezing or failing updates to try to get them to update the GWM and other main modules to get it rolling again.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Should be under warranty right?

Matstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Hello, I just got my MME back after 6 weeks at the dealership following a defect of the HVBJB. I also asked them to make some updates for some other small problems. They tell me that they have completed all the updates available for my car.

Can you check my VIN to confirm if this is indeed the case?

3FMTK3SUXMMA35541

Thanks,

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can someone please check if there have been failed updates for 3FMTK3R77PMA87696? I have not received any update for almost a month.

I went to the dealer a couple of weeks ago, but the person at the service desk opened FDRS and mentioned that there were no pending OTA updates. I didn't know enough to identify where in FDRS he could see the outdated modules, so I simply came back.
So...first thing...if they checked FDRS (which service writers don't normally have on their desktops) they would have seen this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R77PMA87696-17-Apr-24

I suspect they checked the OTA dashboard in PTS and it simply shows that you don't have any updates queued up for delivery right now. The last successful OTA you got was 23-PU1113-UNX-DC.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R77PMA87696-17-Apr-24OTA

You do have an available GWM and APIM in your list at the same time, so hopefully they will push the GWM to you and then that APIM. They really aren't pushing a lot to '23 models right now.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello, I just got my MME back after 6 weeks at the dealership following a defect of the HVBJB. I also asked them to make some updates for some other small problems. They tell me that they have completed all the updates available for my car.

Can you check my VIN to confirm if this is indeed the case?

3FMTK3SUXMMA35541

Thanks,
During the time the car was in the shop the programming took place on the 10th of Apr. The other dates shown were the car's status being checked in PTS, nothing more. So this is what got updated on the 10th:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA35541-17-Apr-24

If you had mentioned something about having problems getting heat or a fogging windshield they probably would have updated your HVAC. If you had mentioned something about getting in to the car with your fob...but the seat and mirrors adjust to the profile for the user of the other key fob....then they might have updated your DSM. And if you had complained about the car not immediately recognizing your phone as you walked up to it or that you had to reboot FP to get it to work then they might have updated your RFA.

But there's always next time... 🙂
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA35541-17-Apr-24Avail

Max1239

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
If anyone can look into mine that would be awesome. 3FMTK3R76PMA59453

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If anyone can look into mine that would be awesome. 3FMTK3R76PMA59453
Congrats on the new car!

Here's the list of available updates (it's long becasue the car sat for about 9 months at the dealer).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R76PMA59453-17-Apr-24

But you are getting OTAs....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R76PMA59453-17-Apr-24OTA

So the next one should be the TCU update, unless something else sneaks in there first.....

Just keep driving it everyday and check for updates about 20 minutes into your drive to see if something is downloading. You might be surprised.

Max1239

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Congrats on the new car!

Here's the list of available updates (it's long becasue the car sat for about 9 months at the dealer).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R76PMA59453-17-Apr-24OTA

But you are getting OTAs....

So the next one should be the TCU update, unless something else sneaks in there first.....

Just keep driving it everyday and check for updates about 20 minutes into your drive to see if something is downloading. You might be surprised.
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Yeah, the updates are very slowly coming in, like 1 a week.