Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

4o4eror

First Name
Revanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE GT
Well I hope not...I've been doing them all as they came out for the last two years on two Mach-Es and one Lightning.
So you DIY? Others can too? Or needs to be certified?
Sponsored

Snakebitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
All the cool kids are doing it.
My how things have changed.
The nerds are now the cool kids.

Growing up the only thing that got the cool kids to respect a nerd was helping with or doing their homework. Look at us now!

Can you fix my truck for me please? Lol

itshaysus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E
Country flag
I’m not seeing any updates to my car, can someone check my car info?

3FMTK1R48PMA97938

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
I’m not seeing any updates to my car, can someone check my car info?

3FMTK1R48PMA97938
You're like a lot of other '23 model owners with cars that are only about 6 months old. They just aren't pushing updates out.

Here's the list of available updates in FDRS:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1R48PMA97938-25-May-24

moocrab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hi Folks,

Could someone take a look at my VIN and perhaps provide some feedback on updates or issues? I'm taking my car in on Tuesday because I'm very near the end of the 3 year warranty and my Blue Cruise has not been functioning since last September.

VIN: 3FMTK1SS6MMA25673

Thanks!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Hi Folks,

Could someone take a look at my VIN and perhaps provide some feedback on updates or issues? I'm taking my car in on Tuesday because I'm very near the end of the 3 year warranty and my Blue Cruise has not been functioning since last September.

VIN: 3FMTK1SS6MMA25673

Thanks!
This is the reason your BC is not working. There are TSBs and SSMs addressing this issue. It is an easy fix for the dealer. They need update your GWM, IPMA and PSCM as per the bulletins referenced in those codes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1716657794002-4i

nname05

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I recently upgraded my Mach. Here is the new vin 3FMTK4SX7PMA38420… I know it’s behind. I don’t have AM radio.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I recently upgraded my Mach. Here is the new vin 3FMTK4SX7PMA38420… I know it’s behind. I don’t have AM radio.
Congrats on the new car!
Here's the list this morning:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SX7PMA38420-26-May-24

Jetsurly

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MachE GT
Occupation
Med Sales
Country flag
Could I please request a screenshot of the updates page for my VIN? Heading to dealer on Tuesday and would like to show them since I don’t think they are very knowledgeable plus I’d like to see for myself. They are supposed to manually update for me to the latest versions (hopefully!)

3FMTK4SE1PMA28514

moocrab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
This is the reason your BC is not working. There are TSBs and SSMs addressing this issue. It is an easy fix for the dealer. They need update your GWM, IPMA and PSCM as per the bulletins referenced in those codes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SX7PMA38420-26-May-24
Thank you. This gives me some hope of a resolution. This problem started when I took the car in to address "front camera fault" and "adaptive cruise control unavailable". At the time they replaced the camera and updated the firmware which resolved those two issues and created this new one. I took the car right back and they explained that the newer firmware for the IPMA caused BCHF driving to not work and there wasn't a fix; That I would have to wait for Ford for an OTA. I have received many OTA updates since then but not a single one has resolved. My current issue is that BCHF will activate and say that it is on, but it just won't engage and the screen never goes blue.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could I please request a screenshot of the updates page for my VIN? Heading to dealer on Tuesday and would like to show them since I don’t think they are very knowledgeable plus I’d like to see for myself. They are supposed to manually update for me to the latest versions (hopefully!)

3FMTK4SE1PMA28514
Hopefully they will start with the gateway first....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SE1PMA28514-26-May-24

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Holy crap, does the gray on the left mean that nothing is communicating?
It means FDRS isn’t connected directly to your car so it doesn’t know the status of any of your modules.

If someone was sitting in the driver’s seat with the FDRS laptop connected up then you’d see color codes for the status of each module (ideally all green).
Sponsored