Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Basically: windshield repair and replacement for a year, wheel care for a year, paint protection package, windshield and dent repair for a year and I think just dents for a year.

Then it asked what car services you'd like as compensation: BC for a year, Sirius XM for a year, in car WiFi.

Other compensation: EV charging credits, hotel gift card, tech gift card, restaurant gift card.

Accessories compensation: floor mats, full interior and exterior detail, work on dents to blend/get rid of them (something weird like that ), car wash sub for 1 year.

That's off memory, I think I'm missing one or two from each category, but that's the gist of it. Then it asks you to rank all the categories. Each one also asks if you'd add anything else.
Is this being proposed as in lieu of a recall? or just something extra they give you after you go through with a recall repair?
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Then it asked what car services you'd like as compensation: BC for a year, Sirius XM for a year, in car WiFi.
Honda actually did free Sirius for a year after a radio recall on the new Odysseys a few years ago

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Is this being proposed as in lieu of a recall? or just something extra they give you after you go through with a recall repair?
Compensation for completing a recall. The survey starts: Imagine you receive a recall and complete it and are offered a gift in exchange for completing it. How would you like these options?

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Everybody vote for the dent and windshield repair. I've got some door dings I'd like to get fixed.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I'd prefer remove the sirius.xm notification and mail that I keep getting to subscribe
Sirius will mail you every week until you die unless you subscribe. It must work, because that's gotta cost a ton of money.
When you buy a new vehicle, contact Sirius with the receiver number. Add it to your "account", then reiterate that they should not mail, call, email, or rent your name. Works about 95% of the time.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Can someone post a screenshot of all the options?
That would fly in the face of the EA agreement with Ford I would think.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I answered to in the free form box to have the Connected Navigation Services subscription as compensation since that's only for 3 years.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Just got a survey with this title from EAP. Seems like they're considering some type of compensation. I was part of the Bolt recall and ours seems minor compared to that but an extended battery warranty would be my preference.
I am not in the EAP, so I don't know what they are offering..... or even what recall they are trying to inspire us to do ?!

I have zero interest in doing the software-only 'recall'; I have 100% interest if I could schedule a hardware remove/replace of the HVBJB as a recall.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This is a pretty strange question, given the HVBJB recall that Ford can't seem to actually complete.

GroovyMom

First Name
Elaina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Subaru Forester, 1999 Jaguar XK8.
Country flag
Sirius will mail you every week until you die unless you subscribe. It must work, because that's gotta cost a ton of money.

And if you are already subscribed they will send at least one email a day asking you to buy a better package!

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I am missing the point.
I want the HVBJB replaced with a functional part.
I want to be able to use/drive my MME. Without constant worry. On long trips. Whenever I wish.
I have no desire for a booby prize if and when the HVBJB is replaced.
The problem with the MME HVBJB is known throughout the entire industry: all Ford dealerships, media , car buying companies and government regulatory agencies.
Ford dealerships are using this as a weapon in their war against Ford. (Try talking w/ a service rep. or attempting to get it replaced w/o total failure).
No one in the industry will buy or accept your MME as a trade-in. (too many unresolved problems)
Ford obviously has much more clout than we think.
A known defective part whose failure results in an unusable vehicle w/o a recall?

We like the vehicle. Do not want to make waves. Some of us still own Ford stock.
Dilemma. Delusion. What to do?

Have fun driving your MME (if you have it)
Sponsored