Brob12321

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I just got my Mach E California Route 1 about a month ago and I was driving at night last night and I noticed random flashing red lines going horizontally through my touch screen, they flash on and off especially when hitting the accelerator. I have not had this issue during the day yet only at night when the screen is on night mode. Does anyone else have this issue or know of a fix? Seems to randomly do it. Picture attached.

20210910_231100.jpg
Sponsored

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
I just got my Mach E California Route 1 about a month ago and I was driving at night last night and I noticed random flashing red lines going horizontally through my touch screen, they flash on and off especially when hitting the accelerator. I have not had this issue during the day yet only at night when the screen is on night mode. Does anyone else have this issue or know of a fix? Seems to randomly do it. Picture attached.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Red Lines on Touch Screen at Night 20210910_231100
Do the touch screen reset and see if it comes back on. and you can set your screen to 'dark mode' during the day and see if it's a dark mode issue.