First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Santa Fe Sport, 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Country flag
Awesome news!
Beautiful. You are one of the lucky ones.

I have the exact same model and color “in transit”. However my end date just changed (today) from Feb 16th to Mar 16th. So I have a bit more of a wait.
Good luck. Enjoy!

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Congrats on your new ride. Hope walk through and paperwork tomorrow goes smoothly and you are happily on the road!

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
5-7 inches of snow... Trying to figure where that is. West michigan.. relative to GR us that north or south?

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
What was your build and ship date?

congrats!
Production/Born date was 12/16/20, shipped 12/31/20 and arrived in KC 1/15/21. Was held up in Stop Ship for QC with anticipated delivery 3/16. This past Sunday, Palsapp.com showed pending for final delivery via carrier. Dispatched 1/25 and showed up at dealership late this afternoon (1/26).
I was impressed with the fit/finish and overall aesthetics on my first seeing/sitting in it as I have not had the opportunity of a Mach-E tour dealer showing anywhere near me. This was my first viewing of anything more than a pre-production rendering or photos on the internet.
FWIW, sales manager heard the QC was related to a wiring harness, so nothing too significant and obviously a quick turnaround. Perhaps one of our amazing insiders could verify if they are able?
I will take delivery Wednesday and plan to find some good snow to see how she handles. If I can't find any, we are expecting another 3"+ this weekend. I'll post my initial impressions/review tomorrow night.

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
5-7 inches of snow... Trying to figure where that is. West michigan.. relative to GR us that north or south?
Closer to the lakeshore from GR. I actually work in GR area.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Closer to the lakeshore from GR. I actually work in GR area.
Awesome, mine (same color) should be at the dealership near GR in the next few weeks.

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Production/Born date was 12/16/20, shipped 12/31/20 and arrived in KC 1/15/21. Was held up in Stop Ship for QC with anticipated delivery 3/16. This past Sunday, Palsapp.com showed pending for final delivery via carrier. Dispatched 1/25 and showed up at dealership late this afternoon (1/26).
I was impressed with the fit/finish and overall aesthetics on my first seeing/sitting in it as I have not had the opportunity of a Mach-E tour dealer showing anywhere near me. This was my first viewing of anything more than a pre-production rendering or photos on the internet.
FWIW, sales manager heard the QC was related to a wiring harness, so nothing too significant and obviously a quick turnaround. Perhaps one of our amazing insiders could verify if they are able?
I will take delivery Wednesday and plan to find some good snow to see how she handles. If I can't find any, we are expecting another 3"+ this weekend. I'll post my initial impressions/review tomorrow night.
Congrats! You must be feeling very lucky that your delivery moved forward by more than a month!

Did you get the AWD version? I saw this posted here today. Seems the regen braking works well for snow driving. You may want to check out the first 3 mins. the video is rather long with a lot of nonsense, I gave up after few.mins.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...d-mustang-mach-e-first-look-live-stream.2943/

Reactions: UW2

Jim Glass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Now see two differences between first Ed. and premium... body colored fender flares and red calipers. I’m sure there are others in the interior.

Reactions: UW2

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Now see two differences between first Ed. and premium... body colored fender flares and red calipers. I’m sure there are others in the interior.
says First Edition on door plate, red stiching on seats. But overall the FE and the RT1 are Premium models just with dual motor and upgraded performance.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
says First Edition on door plate, red stiching on seats. But overall the FE and the RT1 are Premium models just with dual motor and upgraded performance.
I wouldn't equate the Rt1 with the Premium or FE given it is only RWD. Also, the only plus the Rt1 has is in range.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I wouldn't equate the Rt1 with the Premium or FE given it is only RWD. Also, the only plus the Rt1 has is in range.
yep, the RT1 is "premium lite", not premium. No b&o, heated seats/wheel, or power liftgate.
Sponsored