Software updates during recall? Recall feedback?

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
Just received this…. I’ve already been notified on panoramic glass, but read the last paragraph. It mentions exciting software updates! Also mentions improved range cold battery update! Is this a part of what you all are talking about? I hope so, I’ll take anything big or small.
I’m hesitant on glass repair tho. Is there any positive feed backs on this? I want it done the right way. And if you got the repair, how long did they have your car?

IMG_0274.PNG
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got this today too, and my GT isn't under the recall. Guess there is still some hints of my FE still tied to my account somewhere.

OP
OP
SuzzyQ

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I got this today too, and my GT isn't under the recall. Guess there is still some hints of my FE still tied to my account somewhere.
You dodged the bullet under the recall!

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
You dodged the bullet under the recall!
I really did. And the dealer is stuck with my FE trade not able to sell it until its been fixed.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
If you don't want them to do the glass you don't have to. Just call the dealer and say you want customer satisfaction program 21P22 completed on your car and you got a notice for it. Tell them you don't want them to do the glass recall while it is there. They should just do the updates. I would recommend getting the updates done.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I took mine in this morning for the roof/windshield recalls and the software patches. Just got a text from the service rep that the windshield and roof are done. Other stuff in work today and tomorrow.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Then it’s not old news? I’m trying to keep up with this new Mache generation! I’ll read that… thanks for info.
It's old news if you've been following the forums, but I imagine it's new news to a lot of people. I've already had it done because I asked for it at the dealership -- nothing too exciting that I've noticed, but it makes some promises that some are confirming, such as increased fast charging curve above 80%.

OP
OP
SuzzyQ

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
It's old news if you've been following the forums, but I imagine it's new news to a lot of people. I've already had it done because I asked for it at the dealership -- nothing too exciting that I've noticed, but it makes some promises that some are confirming, such as increased fast charging curve above 80%.
At least there’s some notice for it all.

OP
OP
SuzzyQ

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I took mine in this morning for the roof/windshield recalls and the software patches. Just got a text from the service rep that the windshield and roof are done. Other stuff in work today and tomorrow.
Did they out source the work done on glass?

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
6 hours to complete the windshield and roof! That's great. Just scheduled my recall this morning and the service manager told me to expect 1 week to complete the work. They will outsource the windshield and maybe the roof. They will do the roof prep work and the re-installation of the roof liner.

OP
OP
SuzzyQ

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
6 hours to complete the windshield and roof! That's great. Just scheduled my recall this morning and the service manager told me to expect 1 week to complete the work. They will outsource the windshield and maybe the roof. They will do the roof prep work and the re-installation of the roof liner.
Thanks, I’m not sure when and if I will get this done. I haven’t noticed any sound changes. While I’m keeping it pretty shiny, I’m looking for anything Peculiar. Don’t know if its a visible matter tho. But knowing how long it takes for repair makes a difference to me.
Sponsored