Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I agree. I could not be happier with my car. I have had it for a year, put 15k miles on it and the only issue is the rear brake wear from the brakes not being used which Ford fixed. I like the way it drives, the steering, seats are great, AV interface is not perfect, but pretty good. I love how it looks and the layout. Super useful.

I am a car guy and I owned a string of BMW's before this. The BMW drove great but it was needy and something always needed attention to keep in top form. This one is a way better experience. I do not miss the BMW.

Cheers.
Sponsored

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
I love them both; we have a 2023 premium RWD ER that we took delivery of this past December (13K miles it). We took delivery of our 2022 select AWD SR a year ago (20K miles on it). We have done several long road trips (>700 miles) and couldn't be happier with both of them. Minimal issues with either one. I too look for excuses to drive both of them lol.

Flint302

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD, 2016 Audi A3
Occupation
Retired government
Country flag
Best car I've ever owned. I look forward to more OTA and continuous improvement. I don't think I'll ever buy an ICE auto again.
I totally agree. Absolutely the most frustrating car I've owned, but--the most fun. I don't ever see myself going ICE again.

MMENACE

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E California Route 1 EAWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Havenā€™t quite had our 2023 MME CR1 a month and weā€™re pushing 2,000 miles. So much for the 10,000 mile annual estimate I gave the insurance company. Love to drive this car! ā¤

OP
OP

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Havenā€™t quite had our 2023 MME CR1 a month and weā€™re pushing 2,000 miles. So much for the 10,000 mile annual estimate I gave the insurance company. Love to drive this car! ā¤
Cool! I see you are in the NB! Howdy neighbor!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Great car. Still love driving it every time. We always take my car over my wife's. I still have random people admiring it and asking me about it. And the competition is still playing catch up. Good job, Ford!

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I still love my Mach E. It is just so much damn fun to drive - especially on smooth streets (something that sadly are in short supply here in San Francisco). I will say however that my wife's (new to us) 2017 Fiat 500e is a kick to drive too and of course a very practical city (only) car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Still a great car! 278899632_10103285268687037_5545553137987879598_n

Craig-e

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Hey all,

I know we have all had issues and some of us disappointments with the MME. But, and I donā€™t know if I am feeling generous right now, but Ford actually did a really bang up job overall with itā€™s first non-compliance EV.

I look forward to drive it, I find excuses to get behind the wheel. Itā€™s still totally an obsession of mine. Anyone else out there feeling the same way?
Itā€™s nice that you posted this. I got my ā€˜23 MME Premium in late Feb and was even more pleased than I expected after driving it for a week or two. Iā€™ve gotten hooked on this Forum and really appreciate everyoneā€™s contributions. After all, itā€™s a car with 470-page user guide (if I remember correctly), which both pleases and worries me a little (a sign of complexity of the vehicle). And the Forum tends to focus a lot on problems, which is perfectly natural. But I love it every time I get in it and always enjoy driving it. And mine has been pretty flawless, except for the 2-press trunk opening issue, which is not a huge inconvenience. I washed my Cyber Orange beauty yesterday and it looked so good in the sunshine (that color needs sunshine!) and canā€™t wait to drive it today. I get parking lot compliments on it regularly, which is an unexpected bonus too. Glad to see Iā€™m not alone in enjoying this car so much. Yesterday, I remembered the day my Dad came home with a new turquoise Mustang (1965-ish?), not long after the very first Mustangs were released. Heā€™s 97yo now and too old (almost blind, nearly deaf and has moderate dementia) to really appreciate the coincidence or the car, but I still remind him. He loved his cars, the final one being a 2006 Lexis LS430 that was so sweet and perfectly maintained. Enjoy your MME!

ZoNiE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Rav4 EV, 2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
All the annoying HMI issues aside, this is by far the best riding and driving Vehicle I have ever owned.

I just wish the HMI was better, My 2013 Rav4 EV had a much better User interface.

Also it wold be nice if Ford would admit there are some problems, instead of pretending they were never there after an update mysteriously removed it (Like the RFI interference from security cameras).

The Worst thing about this car is a lot of Bubba's out there hate it. We got a huge door ding from a pickup truck this week that was NOT an accident.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Still a great car! 026D65C1-2C65-449F-9D7D-E5EB2FE4B1AF
Ford Mustang Mach-E Still a great car! 298F91D6-EEC8-4B8F-B15F-AFFC1428836F

110D7721-F671-438A-9813-9BC4A1DF1285.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris D

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin Vantage V8, Mustang Mach-E Premium EX
Country flag
Couldn't agree more with OP. Great car overall! Absolutely love it.
Sponsored