First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Just submitted my form.

Below is a summary of our order. I got this yesterday, 10/23/2021. My concern is that Ford changed our order to a Start White Metallic Mach E Ice with Black Onyx Seating material. We ordered Start White Metallic with Black Onyx interior. We do not want the rest of the interior to have the Mach E Ice treatment. The white on the dash, doors and console is not what we want. Not sure how to go about getting this resolved.
1635108659070.png
Mine said the same thing even though I didn't order the Ice White Appearance package. I also ordered a front license plate frame. My order details and price are correct in my account. I assumed it was an email glitch since the fine print said "does not show all optional and included packages/features"

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Does anyone have a guide that tells what the vin numbers show. There was a post months ago that gave this info, but I can't find it now.
Thanks.

HRH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester & Legacy (ordering 2022 asap)
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Submitted spreadsheet update with build date and VIN

Mach-e-in-MI

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-PE, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Just added mine to the spreadsheet. Ordered on 10/20/21 - 2022 GT w PE Grabber Blue, Panorama Roof + Co-Pilot 360 options.

Basically everything except the interior protection package (since it deletes the carpeted mats ?). I will buy those seperately for less than the quoted option and have both.

Order sheet from dealer shows Priority Code 10, Order Code 9278 and Price Level 215. For whatever those mean.. I am getting X-Plan pricing as I qualify.

I did notice on my Ford.com login today (not sure if this was stated before): "Scheduled for Production" but no date. This is just below the "Order Accepted by Dealer".

Can someone confirm what my order sheet comments mean and whether everyone shows the same "scheduled for production". I am not expecting to see an actual date for months but maybe they are getting through bottleneck production issues?

Also -is there a way to download the spreadsheet so that I can sort through the existing orders? Just curious on order date to production date for GT model -whether it's getting better than the current 28+ weeks quote.

Thanks!
Marc

onepunch

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE, 2023 Velociraptor
Occupation
self employed
Country flag
Picked up my car today! (grabber blue GTPE) Is there somewhere on here I am supposed to update my status?

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My MME shows a shipment date of Oct. 8th, but when I check Palsapp there's no sign of progress (Null/Pending).

Is Palsapp a reliable enough source that I should assume my MME is still stuck somewhere between Mexico and Kansas City? Trying to gauge whether my estimated dealer delivery date of November 10 - 16th is still on track or not.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
My MME shows a shipment date of Oct. 8th, but when I check Palsapp there's no sign of progress (Null/Pending).

Is Palsapp a reliable enough source that I should assume my MME is still stuck somewhere between Mexico and Kansas City? Trying to gauge whether my estimated dealer delivery date of November 10 - 16th is still on track or not.
Seems like palsapp is "generally" reliable, meaning that most peole see the data update in palsapp 1-2 weeks before the car hits the dealership. But there are a measuable percentage that never see updates in palsapp and get a call from the dealership that their car is in. No way to predict in advance (from what I've seen) which bucket you'll fall into.

I've postulated on other threads that I think Ford got a lot of "chips" in September and early October and they are slowly clearing the glut of vehicles that had built up in Mexico. Seems like GT's get preference for loading on the trains north, along with cars coming right off the line that are "complete". But if your car was on chip hold and then got "built", you are waiting in line to catcth the northbound train. My car apparently sat in Mexico waiting for space on a train for 5 weeks - it just got assigned to a rail car last week. So far, palsapp has not shown any updates for it, but I'm still in the 10-14 day window of shippping from Mexico to KC. My estimated delivery date to the dealer is 10/28 to 11/3, but I don't beleive there is any way it will get to the dealer before 11/8. Since I'm out of town starting Thursday and won't be back until the 11th, its pretty much a wash for me.

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Palsapp showed my car as pending when it was completed. That lasted for 5 weeks or so. The next update they showed was when it was delivered to KC.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Why aren't my updates showing up, , adding a build date and VIN.....

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Got another delay for production today from FORD.....this one is two weeks like the last one....so a month delay after Ford told me...... "scheduled for production"

It's All A Game........I won't believe a damn thing till the dealer calls and tells me he has it in his possession !

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got another delay for production today from FORD.....this one is two weeks like the last one....so a month delay after Ford told me...... "scheduled for production"

It's All A Game........I won't believe a damn thing till the dealer calls and tells me he has it in his possession !
What is your new production date?