Sunnyvale Ford sold my Mach-E

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
I kick myself for not including an inventory search with a Zip Code that would have covered his area. Brandon said they have less than 30 new vehicles of all models on their lot when they normally have over 500.
Trying to find these is a train wreck. I checked on Concord Ford, aka Future Ford (FF), and there was a single RT1 on the Ford site. I clicked on the dealer website and it went to a "page not found" because they aren't on the dealer's website but you can't tell that from the Ford site.

There's no clear option to search by MME on the FF site but there was a search box. It returned 9 vehicles.
  • 2 show as "In stock". Both are marked up $6K.
  • 4 show as "extended inventory".
  • 3 have no status.
At least the window stickers displayed, something that usually doesn't happen. It's also the only way to determine that there is ADM.

The Ford website returned 7 vehicles.
  • 1 is "Dealer Ordered".
  • 2 are "Just Arrived".
  • 4 have no status.
Only the just arrived link to anything, although I didn't try all 4 of the no status.

Every search is cluster duck of things that aren't there and a lack of clarity on pricing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
B25Nut

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
@B25Nut you still alive? Any update?
Nothing new. I e-mailed my salesman Sagar a week ago to find out about his health and how he was affected by the situation and have not received a response. Also no response yet from [email protected], but I'm sure she is very busy. Paso Robles Ford has been helpful with keeping me posted with everything they have available to them about my orignial order, but they believe there will be more delays in the production/delivery of my ME.
MParkour, who also lives in Templeton, stopped by after work on Friday to show me his red FE. We had a great talk and looking over and hearing his Mach-E made me more anxious to get mine.

Last edited:

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
This is just shocking that Ford can not do anything.
The dealership F up. The dealership responding by just giving a refund is not the right answer. It should be yes you F up. Now what are you going to do to fix it and get the car I want. They should be wheeling and dealing as you should have them over a barrel.
Ford punishment for htis F up should be banned from all Mach E sales and then banned from all broco sells and massive cut to all F150s. Basically threaten their business surviving. AKA the punishment needs to be harsh so they are willing to bend over backwards to fix that.

moneyman1978

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E CA RT 1
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Country flag
Did they do this with a reserved order you placed online, or, similar to the OP, you put a deposit on a car that was already coming in?
It was an online order in Sept i called because our money was returned they said it was all good. All lies. Then car came in and we got nothing. No call email from ford nothing.

OP
OP
B25Nut

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
Update: I didn't receive the refund for my March $500 deposit from Sunnyvale Ford until last Friday, and that was only after I talked to the sales manager on Wednesday complaining I had never received it after his promise on May 28 that "it would be done immediately".
Multiple requests over the past six weeks for my salesman (Sagar) to contact me have gone unanswered. Add the fact that I'm now part of the Halloween group and I've become an unhappy Ford customer; however, the way I ordered my MME is the only vehicle I want to purchase so I'll just have to wait it out.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
Update: I didn't receive the refund for my March $500 deposit from Sunnyvale Ford until last Friday, and that was only after I talked to the sales manager on Wednesday complaining I had never received it after his promise on May 28 that "it would be done immediately".
Multiple requests over the past six weeks for my salesman (Sagar) to contact me have gone unanswered. Add the fact that I'm now part of the Halloween group and I've become an unhappy Ford customer; however, the way I ordered my MME is the only vehicle I want to purchase so I'll just have to wait it out.
Another dealership goes into my black list. I almost bought accessories from them.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Another dealership goes into my black list. I almost bought accessories from them.
It is sad really. I bought my mats from my local dealer as their Ford parts are sold below msrp unlike their cars that have a $3k ADM....Go figure.

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
Yes, these guys must be some pretty bad characters. On another Mach E forum someone posted this dealership tried to charge ADM after his ordered car arrived.
Sponsored