Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
We'll make due; we just need to live vicariously through you and the others while we keep holding out hope. ?

That said, go enjoy it and let us know your thoughts! Also, as repetitive as it can sometimes be, hearing about a new owner's experience can sometimes shed light on things that haven't been talked about yet.
Will do. Have yet to delve in too far, but will report on any interesting tidbits!
Sponsored

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Think I’m in the same build week as you (10/4). My status on United Road changed today from “Inactive” to “Pending Pickup” at the Ford Wilmington Ramp in New Castle, DE. My forecast delivery is 1/29 - 2/4 which seems feasible — barring driver shortages, seat belt recalls. …
Yup I'm a 10/4er also.

Where do you see status on the united road site? All I see is load number, order id, vin, and destination.

Mach-E Mach

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Premium AWD ER Mach-E Job 2; 16 Chevy Colorado
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Yup I'm a 10/4er also.

Where do you see status on the united road site? All I see is load number, order id, vin, and destination.
I signed up for the OVISS login on the United Road website. It lets me see all the deliveries for my dealer. It was shown as inactive for the last week. I was kind of shocked to see my VIN populate as pending pickup today.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I signed up for the OVISS login on the United Road website. It lets me see all the deliveries for my dealer. It was shown as inactive for the last week. I was kind of shocked to see my VIN populate as pending pickup today.
Ah right on. Here's to hoping we make our delivery dates!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Do you think those numbers as cars built only refer to 2021> My 2022 VIN has the last 5 digits but first digit is a zero (0)
VINs for 2022MY MME entered into this forum database, as of 1-13-22 arranged chronologically by order date. For whatever reason, it appears that build week of Jan 24 2022, VON serial jumped 10000. Perhaps a month code?

Attachments

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
They're still saying the 30th. But now we're both in the communication black hole so who knows what happens from here. Are you trying/have you been able to get a visibility report from your dealer? I've pretty much decided I'm not going to try.
I haven't bothered to get the VVR. I signed up for the United Road site as well. I'll be able to see from there when it gets picked up from Winston Salem, NC. In the meantime, I'm waiting for my backordered Chargepoint charger. ?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Nice! Glad you didn't give up your order after all ?
Oh believe me, I’m so glad I didn’t either! Sales rep said, “You ordered at the right time—no ADM, and before the price increase.”

igotnoclevername

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT/Lightning/Mach E
Country flag
Contacted my dealer yesterday to get a VVR on my Mach E. Got the dreaded "sent off site". After skimming this thread I think it might be faster to just reorder now.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Oh believe me, I’m so glad I didn’t either! Sales rep said, “You ordered at the right time—no ADM, and before the price increase.”
so quick question, did you pay a flat MSRP (excluding taxes, doc stamps...)? Because I did get hit up at the time of sale for a predelivery charge of about $1000.
I didn't feel it was right, but I was so tired of waiting and all the BS it took to get the car that I ended up paying it. It was a complete surprise of an added fee.
BTW, are you loving your car?

JJCritch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Health care industry
Country flag
I ordered my GTPE back in May, says was slated for production Dec.13th... Here we are over a month later and no update. How long have others sat at "Scheduled for Production" before an update?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1642685795755

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
so quick question, did you pay a flat MSRP (excluding taxes, doc stamps...)? Because I did get hit up at the time of sale for a predelivery charge of about $1000.
I didn't feel it was right, but I was so tired of waiting and all the BS it took to get the car that I ended up paying it. It was a complete surprise of an added fee.
BTW, are you loving your car?
I paid MSRP, with doc fees of $459 plus $170 for MA registration.

Absolutely loving it! So, so much to learn, though. I'll be digging deeper on the weekend for sure to get all of the settings just right.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
I did get a $600 rebate also
I paid MSRP, with doc fees of $459 plus $170 for MA registration.

Absolutely loving it! So, so much to learn, though. I'll be digging deeper on the weekend for sure to get all of the settings just right.
I did get a $600 rebate, not sure where that came from.
Yes, A LOT to learn. I Can’t tell you how many times I have pulled the car out of the driveway in the last week to have good signal and learn something or program something.
I cannot get the Sirius XM to maintain my set stations for more than a day. Every time I think they are set, they are not?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I did get a $600 rebate also

I did get a $600 rebate, not sure where that came from.
Yes, A LOT to learn. I Can’t tell you how many times I have pulled the car out of the driveway in the last week to have good signal and learn something or program something.
I cannot get the Sirius XM to maintain my set stations for more than a day. Every time I think they are set, they are not?
My dog barks every time it toots the horn from the garage after I'm already in the house. ?

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
âś” Thursday
âś” Scheduling
? Email
? Contact with dealer