Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD in Rapid Red
Occupation
I Do Software
Country flag
Got my new snow tires put on new rims this week. Electrician coming for estimate on the NEMA 14-50 next week. And still no car. Palsapp is on auto-refresh every hour. Can you say “obsessed”?
Sponsored

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Keep Dark Matter Grey. It looks so good
i agree. i just hoped for a nice dark blue.

i like DMG because it camo's the black grill. i prefer the grill the same color as the car. the black front of the GT prohibits me from any color other than black or DMG. it blends in great with DMG so that was my choice. plus i've always been a fan of smokey grey muscle cars. my gran sport was black, never again.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well, I guess Ford had enough of my blank window sticker. It’s gone from the web site again. Maybe I won’t get a production week next week. Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy!

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
Just after midnight last night the "In Production" date appeared with yesterday's date, and I now have an estimated delivery date of 11/26. Black Friday. Or should I say Dark Matter Gray Friday?
Got an email this evening that it's been built. Checked the tracker and now it has a built date of 10/1 and the estimated date changed to 11/23. The email said between 11/17 and 11/23. Getting closer, but it's still a long way out.
I've been waiting for it to actually ship before calling an electrician to install a 14/50 outlet and to order all of the accessories I want.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Got an email this evening that it's been built. Checked the tracker and now it has a built date of 10/1 and the estimated date changed to 11/23. The email said between 11/17 and 11/23. Getting closer, but it's still a long way out.
I've been waiting for it to actually ship before calling an electrician to install a 14/50 outlet and to order all of the accessories I want.
I just received the email as well. My estimated delivery date got bumped up also. It’s now between 11/20 and 11/26.

Funny how this thread has become a play-by-play for us folks finally rounding third base and heading for home.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

YaRu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Awesome, so did I, we have the same built date….can’t wait! Hopefully we get it sooner??

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Well, I guess Ford had enough of my blank window sticker. It’s gone from the web site again. Maybe I won’t get a production week next week. Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy!

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!
Which link are you using to get your window sticker? The one floating around the forum where you just replace the XXXXX with your VIN stopped working for me too. But if I track my order through https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and then click the window sticker link there, mine still shows up.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Grump...Grump.....Grump....

so my car was built on 9/27....supposedly shipped on 9/28. There is n/a in the estimated delivery....and at the top of the page is says it will be delivered 8/29 and 9/4 (LOL)....

My question is....how long after it is shipped does it appear in Palsapp? It still shows null/pending??

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.53.38 AM

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Which link are you using to get your window sticker? The one floating around the forum where you just replace the XXXXX with your VIN stopped working for me too. But if I track my order through https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and then click the window sticker link there, mine still shows up.
Huh, yup going through the hoops works. I just had the tab left open from having loaded the information the same way yesterday morning. I also used the link from seg.fyi which did the same thing as my left open tab. I guess one needs to do the vehicle tracking page first and follow the links. Thanks!

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Huh, yup going through the hoops works. I just had the tab left open from having loaded the information the same way yesterday morning. I also used the link from seg.fyi which did the same thing as my left open tab. I guess one needs to do the vehicle tracking page first and follow the links. Thanks!
Yup I had the same thing with keeping a tab open and refreshing every day (or multiple times a day... who's counting... lol). Still kind of confused with what's going on and why it randomly stopped working but I now have my window sticker back and I printed it out just in case they try pulling some weird stuff saying it never actually got made or something.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yup I had the same thing with keeping a tab open and refreshing every day (or multiple times a day... who's counting... lol). Still kind of confused with what's going on and why it randomly stopped working but I now have my window sticker back and I printed it out just in case they try pulling some weird stuff saying it never actually got made or something.
LOL I printed out my nearly blank window sticker on 11x17 paper just because I thought it was funny. I also saved the PDF. The new window sticker actually has vehicle details on it (standard features, options, etc.).

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
Anyone tried upgrading to another trim level? Like from Premium to GT. Were you able to keep your order priority or did you have to start over?

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Anyone tried upgrading to another trim level? Like from Premium to GT. Were you able to keep your order priority or did you have to start over?
I just returned from my dealer and I was able to adjust my original order. Granted I only changed color and deleted the interior protection package, but the sales manager was very helpful and completed the change in minutes and assured me that my place in line did not change. All told my MSRP actually went down since Grabber Blue does not have an additional pricing like the Star white I had originally ordered, and thats not taking into consideration the $750 credit that Ford is offering due to the expected pricing increase!

Tony

SEH70

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Performance ER
Country flag
Well, I hope Ford is happy. The POS Honda is dead. Ridiculous amount of money to fix it but have no choice because it’s the only car I have. So disgruntled. Sigh
Sponsored