Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
For those waiting but who have your modules online and the Activate Now button available in your FordPass app: when you click the activation button, do you get a message in your app a few minutes later telling you that there was an error and the activation could not be completed? It makes sense to me that it would do this since I'm not physically there. But I'm just curious if this is the norm or if this could possibly reflect that my car isn't fully built/chipped yet.

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
For those waiting but who have your modules online and the Activate Now button available in your FordPass app: when you click the activation button, do you get a message in your app a few minutes later telling you that there was an error and the activation could not be completed? It makes sense to me that it would do this since I'm not physically there. But I'm just curious if this is the norm or if this could possibly reflect that my car isn't fully built/chipped yet.
This is the expected behavior.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Yep. I still click it daily so my car doesn't forget about me

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I am getting grumpier by the day. With a build week of Aug 23, and a delivery estimate of Nov 23, it seems 3 months is a pretty long delivery timeframe. While others go from build week to delivery in 3-4 weeks.

To make matters worse, some of those quick deliveries did not reserve and only ordered earlier this summer while I (and others) ordered Jan 2020. ?????????????

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yup, I got the error about 90minutes after the first time I tried that. The error comes back more quickly now.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am getting grumpier by the day. With a build week of Aug 23, and a delivery estimate of Nov 23, it seems 3 months is a pretty long delivery timeframe. While others go from build week to delivery in 3-4 weeks.

To make matters worse, some of those quick deliveries did not reserve and only ordered earlier this summer while I (and others) ordered Jan 2020. ?????????????
I feel ya, Plutoman. Annoying as heck to see so many non-reservations get delivered, some even GTs, while we who reserved have to sit and wait. The whole reservation process is a joke since it doesn’t seem to make any difference to have reserved.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Ever so slightly less grumpy, my dealer called and said he should hear tomorrow about an expected build date. Apparently 2022 production is now starting Dec 29th and he expects my car to be in the first week of production, but he will know more tomorrow.
Looks.like my expectations of a Christmas Mach-e will probably be a Valentine's present instead:mad:

Tony

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag

You're not alone :cool:

My build week of July 12 lasted until the "missing chip" was finally installed on October 7. Now the delivery wait... I'm checking Palsapp every 1-2 hours, hoping to welcome my MME to the USA this week (then another 2-5 weeks until I get to see and drive it (delivery estimate of Nov 29)).

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Still grumpy, but after 29 days of waiting since my status turned to Shipped, I heard from my dealer today that I have a railcar assigned for the trip to KC. The counter on my grumpiness probably now has an outer limit of ~3 weeks.

Lloydian

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Bookkeeper
Country flag
Oh, so grumpy. Palsapp says my car was delivered to Kansas City 10/7, so as of now, it isn't keeping up a pace of 4 MPH getting to Phoenix. I know my Ford page says I shouldn't expect it until 11/11-11/17, but planning on over a month from Kansas City to Phoenix seems wrong. And when I ask my dealer, I get crickets. Nobody is interested in calling me back. My email gets ignored. I chose the worst dealer in Maricopa County.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Oh, so grumpy. Palsapp says my car was delivered to Kansas City 10/7, so as of now, it isn't keeping up a pace of 4 MPH getting to Phoenix. I know my Ford page says I shouldn't expect it until 11/11-11/17, but planning on over a month from Kansas City to Phoenix seems wrong. And when I ask my dealer, I get crickets. Nobody is interested in calling me back. My email gets ignored. I chose the worst dealer in Maricopa County.
Oh, they must be the southwestern branch of my dealership. I get the same thing

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Im in Tucson and mine is on the way too. We are probably on the same train.
Sponsored