Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

So I currently have an ME, that I’ve had for about two months, which I absolutely adore. So much so, that I decided to get the Mrs. one as well. My first ME was an order from another customer that was never picked up, so this is now the first time I’m actually going through the Ford ordering process. No question it’s confusing, as that’s been made clear in the hundreds and thousands of threads on here.

With that said, I ordered the car through the same dealer that I purchased the first ME from, and they let me know yesterday that they have put my order in the order bank, and it will process on the 15th. Does anyone know exactly what the order bank means? How soon after did people receive their biuld dates or VIN once their order went into the order bank? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Im going on 8 months and it hasnt even been built yet.
Rapdi Red, ER, Premium
Sponsored

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
FWIW, I ordered two. One seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, but the other delivered early, four months and change after I ordered.

Delivery timing is a crapshoot, and deposits are refundable. Order two or three, and improve your odds?
Identical cars? Also which came first, the one you ordered first or the one you ordered second?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Bye bye, guys!

Sorry to have to leave y'all here, but I'm head'n over there !

(Not sure when I'll arrive there though, b/c, although my MME arrived at the dealer's this morning, and I already had a short look at it this afternoon [today wasn't one of my most productive days at work... ? ], next week will have to show whether everything is allright with it... 4¾ months since built & roughly 8.000 mls on train, ship and truck may have postponed the 'happy' part of the new thread a bit... ? )
I feel like I am abandoning this thread, but I do not feel nearly as grumpy. For background, I placed my reservation deposit on 4/23/20, my order deposit on 4/27/21. My vehicle allegedly shipped August 11 and was expected to be delivered by 11/1 at the latest. But it then disappeared with no update at all until it finally reached KC the week of 11/20. My dealer contacted me today (12/10) with a picture of it being unloaded. If not for @Gimme_my_MME I would have had no information at all. That guy deserves a busload of fruit baskets! In a few hours, I will say goodbye to this grumpy thread. Later haters! I hope that all of your vehicle dreams come true!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in spin-the-bat-kassandra-lee

Just waiting to see the pics...

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Identical cars? Also which came first, the one you ordered first or the one you ordered second?
I ordered a Silver Premium first. A few days later, I thought, hey, that GT looks nice, so I ordered a Red GT. I thought about canceling the Premium, but figured keeping both orders might get me a car faster. I probably would have bought whichever arrived first. No brilliant strategy on my part, just indecisiveness. But it worked out well for me - if I hadn't placed the second order, I would still be waiting. Instead, I got the GT in just 4 months and change.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
glückwunsch!!!
Hey, who let you back in here ??????
I am beginning to feel like the elderly statesman in here. One more month to go to break the 2 year mark. ‘Sigh’

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
Seem to be hitting the lottery today. The railcar with my MME hit Barstow, CA this afternoon, hopefully in Benicia within the next day or two. I assume that means @RedAero42's MME is somewhere dang close to El Mirage now. Hopefully Santa will bring my new Rapid Red Sleigh before Christmas!
Mine went to Richmond then was trucked to WC. It took about a week before they tried to put it on a truck. Dead 12 volt battery added another week. It should show up on unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt by now. Good luck I hope it comes soon

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Mine went to Richmond then was trucked to WC. It took about a week before they tried to put it on a truck. Dead 12 volt battery added another week. It should show up on unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt by now. Good luck I hope it comes soon
Thanks Kevin (@Xlch59) good to understand the timing. My dealer (Livermore Ford) said they get their cars from Benicia, so I assume there must be some additional overhead given the exchange between BNSF's Richmond Auto Facility and the Benicia staging area, but hopefully this won't add more than a few days. As long as it comes before the end of the year, for tax purposes, I'll be happy. Of course, since I'm driving my wife's E350 at the moment while she's driving the '03 Expedition, she's counting the minutes. ?

migna

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e rwd extended
Country flag
Ciao guys.
Francesco from Italy here.
I ordered my mach-e (rwd, extended, tech+, red) on July 20th, received my vin few weeks later. A couple of weeks ago my mach was finally built (I was notified thanks to wmme monitor website, the official Ford website had at least 1 week of delay..) and the first available date for the shipping from Mexico was 5th of December. Unfortunately apparently the car was not on that ship as the website showed me that the next available ship will be on 29th of December.
So now I'm waiting...Unfortunately where's my mme is not working anymore so I'm blind in my waiting. And grumpy of course ?

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
A couple of weeks ago my mach was finally built (I was notified thanks to wmme monitor website, the official Ford website had at least 1 week of delay..) and the first available date for the shipping from Mexico was 5th of December. Unfortunately apparently the car was not on that ship as the website showed me that the next available ship will be on 29th of December.
I hate to burst your bubble, twice, but here goes:

1/ Your car will very likely NOT be on the ship which arrives at Veracruz on the first available date after your build date. In fact, your car may sit, for possibly a very long time, in Mexico (in my case from July 16 to November 8; see my signature...), waiting for some computer chip or other to finally be available & installed.

2/ If with 'the website' you refer to "whereismymme.com", there seems to be a flaw in the algorithm how he determines the current status of your car. According to that site, my MME is still in Mexico - which it isn't. I physically touched it for the first time yesterday - in Germany! I think the reason why whereismymme could not track my car anymore is that, for whatever reason, the freight manifest of the ship my MME was transported on (Grande Florida), never made it to publication on 'importinfo.com', which, inappropriately, halts the execution of the whereismymme algo. It was the first time I have seen that happening, but you may be affected by it too.

3/ Have patience - your MME will arrive at some point :cool: . They do want to separate you from your money after all!

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Finally.......My 2022 MME-GT DMG AWD Loaded, just got updated to scheduled for production 1-24-2022......Yeaaaa....Happy Dance, glad to hear something happening with it.
Ordered 8-9-2021
This gives me hope that I might get scheduled for production soon, my original order on 8/12 was for a Star White Premium AWD but I switched it to a GTPE in early November. Fingers crossed I’ll get scheduled for production soon too!

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Well, The grump will be melting away soon. I got the email that my car is at the dealer, but just to be sure this 23 month wait goes on a little long, the dealer closed 15 minutes ago and is closed on Sundays.
I will go see it later today but I will not be able to get it until Tuesday because I am away on Monday. At least I am inside a week before handing in my grump membership.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1639254955759

Last edited:

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Well, The grump will be melting away soon. I got the email that my car is at the dealer, but just to be sure this 23 month wait goes on a little long, the dealer close 15 minutes ago and is closed on Sundays.
I will go see it later today but I will not be able to get it until Tuesday because I am away on Monday. At least I am inside a week before handing in my grump membership.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1639254955759
Congrats.....pics soon I hope. Also hoping they don't sell it Monday because you didn't show up to pick it up.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Congrats.....pics soon I hope. Also hoping they don't sell it Monday because you didn't show up to pick it up.
That would be unwise since our company buys a lot of vehicles through them. My dealer has been good to work with so should not be a problem.

it is crazy how other dealers act though from what others have reported.

Last edited:

frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
Ordered in late August, just saw the other day that it's scheduled for production the week of 2/14/22. I'm in NJ. I'm wondering if other people in other parts of the country have shorter/longer wait times. I'll have to spend a little more time reading through all of these posts.
Sponsored