shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Etis says my Mach-e is "1.6L DOHC EFI TI I4 GAS"...?

Vehicle Summary (ford.com)
That must be why Ford has the highest rate of warranty service cost. You bring your EV for for a check-up and the mechanic spends 2 hours looking for the engine :)
Sponsored

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
You’re the real MVP! This worked for my VIN, confirming my name, contact info, and the model/trim/color of my FE. I ordered it via Mach Drop so this is a relief to FINALLY confirm that I have a FE in grabber blue associated with my name/contact info. Phew!

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
Your window sticker came up. You got the Interior Protection Package.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I see they are using

"225/55 R19 All-Season (A/S) BSW Tires"
Right, this isn't new information. I still haven't seen anything official about bolt pattern or offset of the wheels though.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Says "Cannot Retrieve this VIN" but had all the info anyway!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Same with safari (makes sense) but the info populates, so I'm good. Thanks for the site!

Yes, I need to correct that, it happens with Firefox but it's fine on Chrome.

Reactions: UW2

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Will the production date field populate when the car is actually built? @427CobraJet

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I sent an email recently to my dealer about scheduled to week vs scheduled to day. My Mach drop order has not changed in Ford Vehicle Order Tracking since it appeared there on 10/6.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1607530274986

Here is his reply:

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1607530346225

If it takes several days from paint shop to produced, does this date mean that the paint shop and such will have happened before they went on their holiday break, and it will go down the line and be completed on that Monday?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I sent an email recently to my dealer about scheduled to week vs scheduled to day. My Mach drop order has not changed in Ford Vehicle Order Tracking since it appeared there on 10/6.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1607530346225

Here is his reply:

If it takes several days from paint shop to produced, does this date mean that the paint shop and such will have happened before they went on their holiday break, and it will go down the line and be completed on that Monday?
Tons of MachDrops that week - so actual assembly date may vary within that week. We have seen actual production date available in some cases. That week you see is the assembly date - most components/subs will be ready by then. Thats my understanding anyway.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Here is his reply:

So far, component build has preceded the actual build date, with build date being the final assembly. We'll have to wait to see how the Christmas break impacts this.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Awesome tool!!! Thank you.
Sponsored