UK Customers

nataliej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Anyone know where I can source a little bit of touch up paint for my cyber orange pony? I have a couple of minor stone chips on the bonnet that I'd like to try and sort.
Sponsored

Oldlawman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" - Rapid Red Mach E AWD EXTD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone know where I can source a little bit of touch up paint for my cyber orange pony? I have a couple of minor stone chips on the bonnet that I'd like to try and sort.
No problem Natalie. Recently repaired stone chips on my Rapid Red MME. Friend of mine got the paints from paintnuts.co.uk - cost about Ā£21 - see below. You need clear Lacquer as well as the colour.

IMG_0517.jpeg

IMG_0518.jpeg

nataliej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What have people been doing regarding servicing for your Mach-Es?

I got the "service due" notification on my dash this morning. Dealer? Independent?

What do they even do in these service inspections?

MacMachE

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Designer
Country flag

I got the "service due" notification on my dash this morning. Dealer? Independent?

I was told that you need to go to a ford approved garage to maintain your warranty. I havenā€™t heard any issues with the Mach E not doing so but I know some petrol Mustang owners who have fell into issues with warranties (particularly in regards to paintwork issue's) who didnā€™t use a ford approved service centre.

arandomuser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag

Got my first one booked for tomorrow at trustford dagenham. Will tell you all the juicy details!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

Because of the new nature of an EV I wouldnā€™t be inclined to save a few pennies by taking it to an independent. Unless the service techs have been on an EV specific training course I probably wouldnā€™t want them fudging about with stuff.

At least the main Ford Dealerships are accredited for EV and normally have a trained tech for the Mach-E - so youā€™d hope they would have more of an idea what they are working with.

In regards to whatā€™s involved - itā€™s mostly fluid checks (battery coolant and brake fluid), brake checks, and air filter change. You can get a full checklist from the FordPass app under the ā€œServiceā€ tab, and then ā€œService Intervalsā€.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_4789

nataliej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got my first one booked for tomorrow at trustford dagenham. Will tell you all the juicy details!
Please do. And let me know the cost as well so I can be armed with some details when I try to haggle.

arandomuser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Please do. And let me know the cost as well so I can be armed with some details when I try to haggle.
From what I gather, they do a visual inspection and a health check of tyres, brakes etcā€¦ you get a video showing the state of the under carriage. Also, they do a cabin filter change and a brake oil fluid change which is required every two years ā€œallegedlyā€. 249 all in cost.

sparky82

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Standard Range RWD
Occupation
IT Contractor
Country flag
Evening all,

First time posting, i got my brand new Mach standard range just over a week a ago and i am getting used to the fact of driving an electric stand after so many years of wanting a v8 stang, couple of things today the Mach e has decided that every national speed limit sign is actually 30 which isnt the best on a dual carrage way.

Also when i got my car it said its maxium rage is 250 not 273 is there a different Mach e version or battery?

thanks in advance

Spacey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Evening all,

First time posting, i got my brand new Mach standard range just over a week a ago and i am getting used to the fact of driving an electric stand after so many years of wanting a v8 stang, couple of things today the Mach e has decided that every national speed limit sign is actually 30 which isnt the best on a dual carrage way.

Also when i got my car it said its maxium rage is 250 not 273 is there a different Mach e version or battery?

thanks in advance
As you'll find out, range is only a guestimation and depends on hills (except in Lincolnshire) ;) dry or wet road, air temperature, wind direction, HVAC settings, tyres correctly inflated etc. Don't go for maximum rage whatever you do. With reference to speed limits see what happens with any more updates. The nav system is periodically updated automatically over the air.

DugthePug Dad

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Iā€™m from the other side of the pond.

Can you turn off the speed sign recognition over there?

That would solve your issue.

sparky82

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Standard Range RWD
Occupation
IT Contractor
Country flag
Thanks, i know that there are a number of factors that can cause the range to drop including my right foot :) but when the car was ordered i was told it was a 251 WLTP version not 273 but i cannot find any information about the differences anywhere

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Thanks, i know that there are a number of factors that can cause the range to drop including my right foot :) but when the car was ordered i was told it was a 251 WLTP version not 273 but i cannot find any information about the differences anywhere
The attached might helpā€¦

Attachments

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi, thanks for that is that the same if its not the Select? does anyone have access to get the proper specs for what used to be Ford Etis
Iā€™ll send you a DM
Sponsored