Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
Octopus via the NatWest link have quoted me £545 for the install, and an additional £65 credit if I swtich to Octopus energy after. The next best quote I've had for the same charger is £675
Thanks mate. Quoted £591, paid for the installation today . Went for the Ohme Charger with Octopus Energy and used the NatWest offer.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
@portlandg - I'll up the stakes.... I bet you'll have had your second COVID jab by the time your Mach-E turns up ? ? ?
OK. Got a text last night for a more local (5 miles from home) appointment for my 1st covid jab. Going Saturday. 12 weeks for 2nd is 29th May. Car due 15th May. My win I think ??

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
Am I the only one who's been given 29th May as a delivery date? Dealer sent me a screenshot of Vista about 10 days ago and that's what it said

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Am I the only one who's been given 29th May as a delivery date? Dealer sent me a screenshot of Vista about 10 days ago and that's what it said
It might have changed since then. Are you on one of the 2 ship of dreams heading to Antwerp?

What's your production date? Ship date? Etc on the vin checker

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
[QUOTE="

So unfortunately they've all gone dark now and the next time you'll get to activate them will be when you take delivery.
[/QUOTE]

....."Odyssey this is Houston".....

Bill Schaeffer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've put a deposit down for a Mach-E
Occupation
Dentist
Country flag
I was the 29th May 10 days ago and now it's moved to the 5th June!

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Hi Everyone. Any idea why First Eds are suddenly available to order on the uk website?! I put in an order for a grabber blue model, which was accepted and my deposit taken. There was a glitch with the finance application and I was asked to contact the dealer to arrange the finance. Spoke to them this morning and they confirmed the order but also knew nothing about FE’s being available again!! The website still lets you order the FE. Anybody else had this?
They need a minimum of 30 orders of a configuration (ie: FE or ER RWD etc) to start a build, as the factory is batch build. My theory is they haven’t sold 30 FE’s but they have to build them in order to deliver the ones they have sold. So they build 30 and open up the order bank again to try sell the extras they had to build. The timing would back this up, since they all went into production on the 1st March. If they were cancelled orders, you’d likely only be able to order one or two that would have been built already. But they’ve been up and available since the 2nd March and both you and I have ordered and you can still order more. Leads me to believe it’s not cancellations.

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
It might have changed since then. Are you on one of the 2 ship of dreams heading to Antwerp?

no way of knowing if we are still in Veracruz or on one of the two ships. mine according to Vista has been in Veracruz since February 10th

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
no way of knowing if we are still in Veracruz or on one of the two ships. mine according to Vista has been in Veracruz since February 10th
Not sure whether it is the same where you are but my dealer says that it is taking about 5 - 7 days for vista to update. He was told earlier in the week that he had 2 cars on the Grande Houston. Msc IMMACOLATA left on Monday so I would expect vista to update soon. UK dealers have received notification of what cars have been loaded so have a word with your dealer Monday and see if he has any updates

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
They need a minimum of 30 orders of a configuration (ie: FE or ER RWD etc) to start a build, as the factory is batch build. My theory is they haven’t sold 30 FE’s but they have to build them in order to deliver the ones they have sold. So they build 30 and open up the order bank again to try sell the extras they had to build. The timing would back this up, since they all went into production on the 1st March. If they were cancelled orders, you’d likely only be able to order one or two that would have been built already. But they’ve been up and available since the 2nd March and both you and I have ordered and you can still order more. Leads me to believe it’s not cancellations.
I think you're probably right but with a mix of a few cancellations. I certainly picked up a cancellation of a non-FE when my first order was delayed.

They seem to release cancelled stock to the site in batches too. So my lead time for the ER RWD went from 22 weeks to 10... first black was available and then black and grey which meant at one stage I had three orders!!... which adds to the confusion as two of those will go back to the pool.

I can't believe they will stay in Batch production... it will have to go build to order at some stage I would have thought.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I can't believe they will stay in Batch production... it will have to go build to order at some stage I would have thought.
Yep. I suspect they didn’t take into account the impact on demand the UK PICG threshold would have on the ER AWDs.

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag

I sure hope so.

If Bill Schaeffer had 29th May and then 5th June, I presume mines probs going to be 5th June too.

Screenshot_20210305-102751_Chrome.jpg

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I suspect they've added extra time for that QC check. Which probably means all the rest of us will find our ETA pushed to that date soon.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think you're probably right but with a mix of a few cancellations. I certainly picked up a cancellation of a non-FE when my first order was delayed.

They seem to release cancelled stock to the site in batches too. So my lead time for the ER RWD went from 22 weeks to 10... first black was available and then black and grey which meant at one stage I had three orders!!... which adds to the confusion as two of those will go back to the pool.

I suspect a lot of people had build dates first week in March - mine was and then I cancelled. That might be the same week they decided to make the FE or they had so many cancellations they swapped that week to build the FEs.

IronAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR
Country flag
Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question I've got. So I've ordered my MME on finance and it states that if the car doesn't arrive within 90 days, they have to do another credit check. I assume they've only done a soft credit check until now? It says finance approved but the thing is, since I got approved, my credit rating is severely dropped (I bought a new house & got a mortgage), so now I'm not sure that I'll be approved if they have to review my finance application.

Which means I've waiting all this time for nothing ?
Sponsored