grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Oddly enough my dealer rang me yesterday flapping, telling me about the PICG change and that Ford are absorbing it for me BUT need the order confirmation by the end of the day. The dealer had never asked me to sign anything up until now.

He also said he has four coming in the first batch, all of which are due at the same time mid May. Two of those are mine and my business partners.
Mine was shipped on the Immacolata and my business partners was on the Grande Houston but the dealer is expecting them both to arrive together.
Did you not see my post #5137. I did say on there to check with your dealer if you didn't sign online. If you haven't signed ANYTHING up to now it is unlikely that you will get the grant judging by the information I have seen. Sorry. Hopefully I am wrong.
Sponsored

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I've noticed today when you log-in to the Ford Dashboard you get a banner that takes you to the handover checklist and vehicle features. Must have appeared recently.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1617790425468

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've noticed today when you log-in to the Ford Dashboard you get a banner that takes you to the handover checklist and vehicle features. Must have appeared recently.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1617790425468
What do you mean by "Ford Dashboard" Just looked on my Ford account and there is nothing there. Just checked Ford Pass, nothing there either. Where are you looking?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Did you not see my post #5137. I did say on there to check with your dealer if you didn't sign online. If you haven't signed ANYTHING up to now it is unlikely that you will get the grant judging by the information I have seen. Sorry. Hopefully I am wrong.
I've chased my dealer three times... no answer. They've acknowledged my email so I figure it's their problem now.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
What do you mean by "Ford Dashboard" Just looked on my Ford account and there is nothing there. Just checked Ford Pass, nothing there either. Where are you looking?
Sorry, it's the first page you get when you log-in to your Ford Account (this is the URL when you get there: https://www.ford.co.uk/dashboard#/)

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry, it's the first page you get when you log-in to your Ford Account (this is the URL when you get there: https://www.ford.co.uk/dashboard#/)
Nothing on mine yet. But then my Ford pass doesn't do what it is supposed to with my current car. Ford's IT has been atrocious throughout this process. Not holding out much hope when we get our MME's

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I did but I've already signed the contract with Ford Lease who I am getting the car from so assumed I didn't not need to do anything with the dealer. The dealer was also unsure and yesterday said Ford have asked for this so let's get it done.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I did but I've already signed the contract with Ford Lease who I am getting the car from so assumed I didn't not need to do anything with the dealer. The dealer was also unsure and yesterday said Ford have asked for this so let's get it done.
?? then

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Check your ETA dates, mine has moved forward a week! I hope you get the same folks.
Tracker doesn't work for me but my F12 check shows my "Estimated Date by Lead Time" moved from 02nd July to 14th July . But as I mentioned before I don't put too much reliance on the dates extracted like this from the website as they are simply the standard 20-23 week lead times automatically calculated from point of production. I'm still being told early June by Concierge whether that means anything or not.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I'm now suffering from charger app envy!

I nearly got the kuga hybrid.
I don't have a Kuga hybrid, it was just something I selected when setting up the app as MME is not listed on the app

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
On another note, the £3000 discount is now missing from my order page on Ford. It was there last week.
Sponsored