UK Customers

ozontour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, BMW X6, Mach e FE on order
Country flag
Received email today, Our MME built 19th APR, Arrived Veracruz 7th May and booked on Grande New Jersey ETA Antwerp 10th June
They estimate delivery July/August
I have been told the same, booked on the Grande New Jersey. F12 shows arrival Veracruz 7/5. Spoke with my dealer yesterday and not expected before 21st August.
Sponsored

Guybrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME RWD ER, Kawasaki ER6N, '15 e-Golf
Country flag
Haha, absolutely not. It puts the car north of me - probably in Garstang which would be 230 miles, bearing 135 degrees to Dagenham if you was a magpie lol
Damnit! Mine pretty much has been spot on from when I started checiking about 3 weeks ago until now. Hopefully it works for some, who can combine it with some of the other info on there.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The moment of truth is nearly upon me. Will my new pony really fit in it's new stable? Will my penny pinching charging solution really work? Will the reversing beep wake my neighbours at 0600 every weekday morning? Will I have any better luck using the Ford pass app with my MME? The answer to the last question is probably NO. After the email I received this afternoon I thought I would set up the remote vehicle set up information as detailed in the email. It would seem that it has been updated to version 3.21.0 and I have now LOST the ability to use the remote vehicle set up.
I have also just been onto my Ford account to try and set it up that way and the function in my account has also disappeared. I wasn't a fan of the Ford pass app, it has NEVER worked for me. The problem is that their are so many functions that the MME has controlled by it that app that if it doesn't work as it should it will render the remote function totally useless. Looks like a call to the Ford pass team tomorrow is the order of the day. Good luck to everyone whose cars are close

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
Cani come and see the car you pick up? I’m also in Perth ???????? not actually ordered but considering changing from tesla M3 to the mustang! I look forward to seeing one in real life! I’ll be sure to look out for yours,what colour? Enjoy ⚡
Rapid red. Dealer has said that once they have taken delivery of the 11 customer orders they will be getting some (a?) demo model(s)

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
I would love this to be true also but I test drove SR RWD and no folding going on when I locked the car.
is it automatic or do you have options to set it to auto or manual like Mazda?

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Reading all this is nearly as exciting as the last chapter of a Tom Clancy novel ? ?

Very happy for you whose cars are at or heading to Dagenham. It'll be my turn later in the year- hope you are all around to guide me through the info!

Badger1971

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E SR RWD Renault Zoe Gtline R135
Country flag
Rapid red. Dealer has said that once they have taken delivery of the 11 customer orders they will be getting some (a?) demo model(s)
Now that seriously excites me. Thanks for the heads up. Would happily see/drive demo and potentially buy! ? truly hope you enjoy yours. ???

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Latitude, longitude puts you in the North Sea tho. Approx. in the shippinglane between Dagenham and Flushing
Not sure what you mean. The Lat n Long 53.65204 -2.63211 puts me in Northwest England.
Besides, the ship will block any signal in the sea even if the car is transmitting .

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
It would seem that it has been updated to version 3.21.0 and I have now LOST the ability to use the remote vehicle set up.
I have also just been onto my Ford account to try and set it up that way and the function in my account has also disappeared.
Don't worry it's not just you - they removed the link to setup a FordPass profile from my dashboard a couple of days ago too (obviously in anticipation of sending an email to me today suggesting I try to set one up). ??

KBahn

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fingers crossed we’re both on that one, we can then track them together. Hopefully in Antwerp by 10th June / 11th June
Exactly. Last comms from my dealer said Vista was showing they would have it by the week of August 16.... so that could tie in to the 9-10 week period others have experienced from arrival at ANT to PDI at the stealership...

Last edited:

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Exactly. Last comms from my dealer said Vista was showing they would have it by the week of August 16.... so that could tie in to the 9-10 week period others have experienced from arrival at ANT to PDI at the stealership...
Feels like ages away ?

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
I'm in agreement with Steve on this. My PTI hasn't changed but the car is in Flushing. It wouldn't have been moved there if they hadn't done what needed to be done. The new tracker is not worth looking at after it's been put on a ship to Antwerp anyway. It doesn't get updated until it's delivered by which time you don't need to track it. Mine still says in transit. The best way of seeing what is happening is to pester your dealer for vista updates. Although that takes a while to update it is probably the best way of watching progress through Antwerp.
My PTI has not change during QA, I belive its not needed, mine is now arrived i Norway, Drammen port, and is STOCKED,waiting for transport to dealer.

14. Mai 07:35 – order-status – STOCKED 2021-05-11 11:08:00.0- oemCorrelationId: 541 tappsDateTime: "2021-05-11T07:55:08.851Z"

{result: {vin: " WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX ",…}, error: null}
error: null
result: {vin: " WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX ",…}
order: {type: "order", number: "1004XXXX", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "VITR",…}
contractSource: "Web"
gobStatusCode: "VITR"
gobStatusDate: "2021-04-29 06:34:22.0"
gobStatusDesc: "InTransit"
number: "1004XXXX"
type: "order"
vmacs2CharCode: "96"
vmacs3CharCode: "913"
vmacsStatusDate: "2021-05-11 11:08:00.0"
vmacsStatusDesc: "STOCKED "

vin: "WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX "

{tappsResponseTemplate: {vin: "WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX ", status: 200,…},…}
tappsResponseTemplate: {vin: "WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX ", status: 200,…}
lifeCycleModeStatus: {lifeCycleMode: "TRANSPORT", oemCorrelationId: 541, vehicleDateTime: "2021-05-11T07:16:54Z",…}
lifeCycleMode: "TRANSPORT"
oemCorrelationId: 541
tappsDateTime: "2021-05-11T07:55:08.851Z"
vehicleDateTime: "2021-05-11T07:16:54Z"

vin: "WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX "

Guybrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME RWD ER, Kawasaki ER6N, '15 e-Golf
Country flag
Not sure what you mean. The Lat n Long 53.65204 -2.63211 puts me in Northwest England.
Besides, the ship will block any signal in the sea even if the car is transmitting .
Ok. I was a few pints deep trying to find the coordinates on google maps. ? If they are the coordinates of your house, maybe you should edit it!