BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Hi guys! Lovely to see all the exciting and good news today! Happy birthday, Graham!

I just checked the F12 stuff again, and found a change in the line "reveresegeocode..." at https://remotesetup.ford.com/#/

I now have:
Direction: 66.7
Distance: -277
The distance between what I put as "home" in the FordPass app and the port where the car has been unloaded here in Norway is about 274 miles. Its also east of me. East on the compass is between 45 and 90 degrees. This being 66,7 now makes sense.

Let me know if you can replicate results on yours! And I do belive you need to have added a "home" adress in FordPass, and that the car must have been driven since for it to update!
Oh you've got my hopes up now, as it says Distance is only "7.1" - extract copied below. As the crow flies, Dagenham is about 7 miles from my home address....

{"Response":{"MetaInfo":{"Timestamp":"2021-05-13T17:31:56.252+0000","NextPageInformation":"2"},"View":[{"_type":"SearchResultsViewType","ViewId":0,"Result":[{"Relevance":1.0,"Distance":7.1,"MatchLevel":"

Doesn't seem to have the "Direction" details though. I've checked back and I copied this info back on 25th April and the Distance was 4593.6.

I'm not getting too excited yet as my other F12 data still as me at Compound In on 27 April, which was just a few days after arrival in Antwerp, and nothing from my dealer yet. "tappsDateTime" has been stuck on 26 April since then, although "updateDate" in the same line reads: "2021-05-13T10:50:45.027" (this morning).
Sponsored

Guybrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME RWD ER, Kawasaki ER6N, '15 e-Golf
Country flag
Oh you've got my hopes up now, as it says Distance is only "7.1" - extract copied below. As the crow flies, Dagenham is about 7 miles from my home address....

{"Response":{"MetaInfo":{"Timestamp":"2021-05-13T17:31:56.252+0000","NextPageInformation":"2"},"View":[{"_type":"SearchResultsViewType","ViewId":0,"Result":[{"Relevance":1.0,"Distance":7.1,"MatchLevel":"

Doesn't seem to have the "Direction" details though. I've checked back and I copied this info back on 25th April and the Distance was 4593.6.

I'm not getting too excited yet as my other F12 data still as me at Compound In on 27 April, which was just a few days after arrival in Antwerp, and nothing from my dealer yet. "tappsDateTime" has been stuck on 26 April since then, although "updateDate" in the same line reads: "2021-05-13T10:50:45.027" (this morning).
Well, I'm seriously confident in this geocode thing. Mine was correct when it was in Antwerp to!

However thetappsdatetimeshould have updated.

Sorry, had to edit this, got it wrong the first time @BlackheathDiggs

Mine looks like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1620928991609

Last edited:

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
Contact your dealer and ask for a screen shot of the vista info
yeah he sent one unprompted yesterday showing COMPOUND OUT and ANTWERP on 11 May. ETA 19 June

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
but the central Ford rep (Patrick) that was there said the RWD SR would be getting the powerfold wing mirrors (this was a change to the published spec).
I really hope this is right as this is the only feature I was really going to miss by going for RWD SR as opposed to a higher spec.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
@Patches whoa, what?!!! I haven't been told this, and is the one thing that I really, really wanted but couldn't justify changing model for.
Has anyone else hear about powerful mirrors on the SR RWD?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Thanks @Wonky_Donkey
Just tried it and all seems as expected except this line:
{"code":"BSHBS","description":"DU PWR FOLD HTD SIGNAL MIRR'S"}
As mine is a SR RWD I did not think it came with powerfolding mirrors, may be I'll get a surprise!
@Iwantonenow have a look at my post above when I delved into the specs using a method @Wonky_Donkey told us about

It's post #6331 on p423 for context

Last edited:

Patches

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost. MME FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Procurement Consultant
Country flag
@Patches whoa, what?!!! I haven't been told this, and is the one thing that I really, really wanted but couldn't justify changing model for.
Has anyone else hear about powerful mirrors on the SR RWD?
He said that not having powerfold mirrors was something that had to be reversed out in the design, so made sense for Ford to leave it in.
He also showed me around the AWD ER in the showroom and described it as having heated and cooled front seats, I knew about heated, but not cooled (as I have air cooled seats on my Mustang and would miss this feature). Only passing on what I heard, but he seemed certain. He was very knowledgable and I had met him before at other reveals, at Ford’s technical centre in Dunton, Marble Arch and at a dealer’s showing.

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Well, I'm seriously confident in this geocode thing. Mine was correct when it was in Antwerp to!

However thetappsdatetimeshould have updated.

Sorry, had to edit this, got it wrong the first time @BlackheathDiggs

Mine looks like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1620928991609
Hey, Guy brush. I am trying to find this information on the remotesetup.ford.com page.

Im looking at the source code and under NETWORK and XHR. I cant see anything.

Any ideas?

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
@Iwantonenow have a look at my post above when I delved into the specs using a method @Wonky_Donkey told us about
Oooh thanks I missed all this. To be honest I am so completely lost and I have no idea where my car is or when to expect it any more. I am so busy at work that I am working 15 hour days and I can't keep up (with work...or more importantly Sally's status!)
Sponsored