makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I have no idea why Grimaldi's schedule doesn't show the final leg. But believe me they are going to Antwerp
Screenshot_20210309-174610_Chrome.jpg
Grimaldi Schedule site is really inconsistent.
The dates on the overview page are almost always different then the page of the schedule itself when you press "Open".

<<speculations >>>
IF the journey from Davisville to Antwerp takes 10 days (according to Grande Houston on Marinetraffic) and the last stop is Wilmington(which is bit higher on the map of Baltimore) on 17-03 the MSC Immocatola arrives at Antwerp at the end of April, around 27/28.

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Good point lol so it is written as 2021-03-08. But it can't mean March surely?
it's normal in databases to record dates like this. This way the number run correctly high to low so it's YYYY-MM-DD... so yes March.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Grimaldi Schedule site is really inconsistent.
The dates on the overview page are almost always different then the page of the schedule itself when you press "Open".

<<speculations >>>
IF the journey from Davisville to Antwerp takes 10 days (according to Grande Houston on Marinetraffic) and the last stop is Wilmington(which is bit higher on the map of Baltimore) on 17-03 the MSC Immocatola arrives at Antwerp at the end of April, around 27/28.
End of March

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Gotcha. Still don't know when I will actually get to receive my car. Only that it ships.....
Join the club. None of us know when we will actually get our cars and some of have our cars on ships as we speak.

Samkanu

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Join the club. None of us know when we will actually get our cars and some of have our cars on ships as we speak.
Oh well, hopefully when dealerships here in London open up, I'll get a clearer picture.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
I think you will find it does. What does production date say. You don't get a ship date until after production and I very much doubt for an Aug ship date I would imagine your car won't be made until end of June.
Ship Date is the date it leaves the factory for Veracruz. Should be on the ship that leaves at the end of the month
what should I make of this?

Production Date2020-12-05
Ship Date2021-02-09

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag

Ship Date2021-02-09
I have the same:
"productionDate": "2020-12-08",
"shipmentDate": "2021-02-10",

While mine is suppose to be on the boat. Expected delivery to dealer was 17-april when i asked the dealer last week.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
I have the same:

While mine is suppose to be on the boat. Expected delivery to dealer was 17-april when i asked the dealer last week.
Man, I hope you’re right

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

Ship Date2021-02-09
My production date was 2020-12-09. My ship date was 2021-02-11. My car is onboard MSC IMMACOLATA which left Vercruz last Monday. I would get in touch with your dealer and see what vista says regarding estimated delivery date. From your your dates and others on the forum I would hazard a guess that if yours isn't on IMMACOLATA then it could be on Grande Houston. She left 2 weeks ago and dealers were supposed to have a list of cars on GH so if you haven't heard yet IMMACOLATA is favourite.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
My production date was 2020-12-09. My ship date was 2021-02-11. My car is onboard MSC IMMACOLATA which left Vercruz last Monday. I would get in touch with your dealer and see what vista says regarding estimated delivery date. From your your dates and others on the forum I would hazard a guess that if yours isn't on IMMACOLATA then it could be on Grande Houston. She left 2 weeks ago and dealers were supposed to have a list of cars on GH so if you haven't heard yet IMMACOLATA is favourite.
Sweet Lord...don’t raise my hopes man, i had resigned to not get it till June at the earliest.I’ll contact my dealer tomorrow.Problem is they haven’t been great with status updates historically . Good thing the charger is going in this Friday.

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
Did you not get this one? (attached PDF)
I got htis one
I have the same:

I have
"productionDate": "2020-12-09,
"shipmentDate": "2021-02-05",
Got the email at end of last week saying mine was scheduled for build but it has been showing "in production" for a couple of weeks or so now.
Going in to the response bit on the order page the estimated date has slipped from 2021-05-28, then 2021-05-31 and now 2021-06-14.
How long does the build stage last does anyone know?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I got htis one

I have
"productionDate": "2020-12-09,
"shipmentDate": "2021-02-05",
Got the email at end of last week saying mine was scheduled for build but it has been showing "in production" for a couple of weeks or so now.
Going in to the response bit on the order page the estimated date has slipped from 2021-05-28, then 2021-05-31 and now 2021-06-14.
How long does the build stage last does anyone know?
The estimated date in the JSON code on the website is calculated as today’s date + lead time. So cannot be used as a reliable date as it will always be based on today plus a fixed value.

Essentially based on that calculation it would never arrive as it’s always exactly 14 or 22 weeks away ?
Sponsored

Last edited: