grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Cheers! Thanks for that, I hope everyone here is also in the same situation.
Well I know for a fact I'm not. My dealer has already told me that he hasn't registered mine. I only wish I had looked into the process as deeply 3 months ago and I could have pointed him in the right direction.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
If there's at least 600 who haven't even been started we're talking close to £2 million in grants.
petty cash for someone as large as Ford. If they can afford to do for NL customers they can afford to do it for us.

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Well I know for a fact I'm not. My dealer has already told me that he hasn't registered mine. I only wish I had looked into the process as deeply 3 months ago and I could have pointed him in the right direction.
If I am not registered I will definitely be out unless there is some £3000 Ford incentive to keep us in like you say they are big enough and going forward there will no doubt be discounts like there always is with Ford. Still waiting for my dealer to confirm let's hope we all hear something definitive this week ?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
My order is through Ford Lease so hopefully they were organised enough to sort it. I've emailed ALD automotive who manage Ford Lease and am waiting for a response.

Hopefully there's no confusion as to who should have registered the claim between Ford Lease and the dealer!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
There's no way you could have predicted you'd have to do Ford's job for them!

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
Been told by Ford in Derby that because order in progress and signed for that price stands as per grant and Ford uk taking the hit
But here’s the kicker
Got email from Ford the beginning of March as many of us did that my car was in production, dash board and vin tracking for me has stopped working, Derby fords now told me my car has not been made yet and going in production 9th of April, not getting my now until end of June/ beginning of July
I don’t know what to do

ChrisR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
huh
Where do I find the spreadsheet with the order number on?

I checked a month ago and it said it was in transit.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Been told by Ford in Derby that because order in progress and signed for that price stands as per grant and Ford uk taking the hit
But here’s the kicker
Got email from Ford the beginning of March as many of us did that my car was in production, dash board and vin tracking for me has stopped working, Derby fords now told me my car has not been made yet and going in production 9th of April, not getting my now until end of June/ beginning of July
I don’t know what to do
The reassurance you got, is that in writing?

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Have contacted the dealer (Arnold Clark) about the Ford ‘event’ that’s due to take place In Glasgow next month. They’ve confirmed that we won’t get to go to the garage to see the actual car. ? If they’d scheduled it a week and a bit later then the restrictions would (hopefully) be lifted. I guess timings have not been Ford’s strong suit!?

This is what they said:

Due to current restrictions we are offering a new video appointment to all of our customers - will send you a detailed preview video of your chosen car so that you can familiarise yourself with its controls, features and functions before you collect it.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Have contacted the dealer (Arnold Clark) about the Ford ‘event’ that’s due to take place In Glasgow next month. They’ve confirmed that we won’t get to go to the garage to see the actual car. ? If they’d scheduled it a week and a bit later then the restrictions would (hopefully) be lifted. I guess timings have not been Ford’s strong suit!?

This is what they said:

Due to current restrictions we are offering a new video appointment to all of our customers - will send you a detailed preview video of your chosen car so that you can familiarise yourself with its controls, features and functions before you collect it.
By now everyone has seen every single element of the cars, even under the frunk housing. I cannot imagine there is a single thing that will be new to learn by video.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

This is what they said:

I wouldn't bother. You have probably seen all you need to see on YouTube.