UK Customers

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Nice review. Made me more excited again!
A couple of things, he said there is no Ford branding, just mustang. I thought there was a Ford logo at the top of the front windscreen by where the mirror is inside?
Also whisper vs active, what is the difference? I want as eco as possible, at the moment I drive my car to school and back and on the way I can sometimes get 11.5kwh/m (down hill almost all of the way), a less impressive number on the way home. I am constantly on the highest regen possible (3) in an ioniq.

There is a tiny white ford logo top centre of the windscreen. You can just about see it at the start of the video when he's kneeling in front of the car.
Sponsored

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
There is a tiny white ford logo top centre of the windscreen. You can just about see it at the start of the video when he's kneeling in front of the car.
That's what I thought. I was thrown by his comment!

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
The reviewer said you can use phone as key. So can we or not still in the dark about this?

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Reading some reports coming from US it doesn't work all that well anyway
I think it will be something they develop more and will improve with age (and ota updates).

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
lots of chat about this.... best search but Ford has issues with their charger. Personally Iā€™m going Zappi as it diverts surplus Solar to the car.

For me thatā€™s 80 miles a day for nine months of the year on sunny days at least.
Will you be able to connect any smart charger to the FordPass app or only the Ford charger?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
In the build and configure page it looks like ER RWD has ambient lighting....

1617436234057.png
ambient lighting probably wonā€™t show on video if their white balance is set to auto...

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Am I the only one on here that has installed a 32amp commando socket with the intention to use the Ford Variopower charger that is supplied with the car as my home charging option.

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Will you be able to connect any smart charger to the FordPass app or only the Ford charger?
No not to the Ford App but most have their own App.

itā€™s all about functions you need vs cost. For me Solar divert is important. For others itā€™s irrelevant.

If the Ford app controls the Car rather than the Charger then it will still work. Both the charger and the car need to ā€œallowā€ the charge but most chargers are not smart. Iā€™d imagine the smart function is in the car so the Ford App will still work.

The Ford Charger does have WiFi so must have some features. Others might know more.

Iā€™ll check and see what I can find out.
Sponsored

Last edited: