Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks @EssexChris and @David-HC I will take some pics especially of the front bumper clearance as that looks like it is raised slightly compared to rest of the car. This appears the norm as I am now so front bumper clearance obsessed I check out every car I see. Must be getting old as used to check out the fairer sex ??ā€ā™‚??ā€ā™‚??
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Hi @Hotspur28

I saw your earlier post re: ground clearance, and although I don't have a steep drive I am slightly concerned about this more generally.

As @SteveUk says it's about 6 inches (147mm) and I wonder if that might be an issue with poor quality minor-roads (especially with pot-holed passing places!!), speed ramps/bumps and some multi-storey car parks!

I've got loads of clearance with my current car thus it's not currently a problem, so it will be great to get your feedback (and from any other members) after your test drive ...... either directly to the Forum or via BBC South-East Today ?

Good luck, David
You work for the BBC? Is this my chance for fame? I'm thinking the big time here! Is this my Sheena Easton moment?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Whats happening on BBC South East? Mind you I don't think I would get that in London.

Graham

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX5
Occupation
Company Director
Country flag
Iā€™d still do it Steve.

I hadnā€™t driven an EV before and also wanted to see it for myself.

I loved every minute and canā€™t wait to get mine.

Looks like yours doesnā€™t need as many things done to it so your delivery is nearly 3 weeks ahead of mine.

I finally ordered my wall box charger today. I chose a Zappi to go with my solar panels. Itā€™s being fitted 26/04.

Everything is coming together now.... excited!!
I've had a Zappi fitted and I am delighted with it although I haven't used it to charge my car yet for reasons we all know. Download the Zappi app which shows you how much energy your solar panels are generating and how much you are drawing off the grid. I'm very happy when I see that the panels are producing 100% of what I am using in the house.

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
So checking out the info via hitting F12 it seems my car has changed from

"vmacsStatusDesc":"RESEGMENTATION"

To

"vmacsStatusDesc":"SHIPPED "

Now by shipped do you think that means actually loaded onto a boat or am I getting a bit ahead of myself??

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Have been told that my time with the car tomorrow has to be cut to 30 mins tomorrow due to how popular it has been.

Iā€™m not that familiar with the area. Hereā€™s hoping that I donā€™t accidentally get lost on my test drive....?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
So checking out the info via hitting F12 it seems my car has changed from

"vmacsStatusDesc":"RESEGMENTATION"

To

"vmacsStatusDesc":"SHIPPED "

Now by shipped do you think that means actually loaded onto a boat or am I getting a bit ahead of myself??
SHIPPED generally means that it has been loaded onto the train ready to go to the port.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
I've had a Zappi fitted and I am delighted with it although I haven't used it to charge my car yet for reasons we all know. Download the Zappi app which shows you how much energy your solar panels are generating and how much you are drawing off the grid. I'm very happy when I see that the panels are producing 100% of what I am using in the house.
Thanks for that Graham. Very useful information there.

Excited to get both.

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
SHIPPED generally means that it has been loaded onto the train ready to go to the port.
Ok great thanks, least its starting to get closed to the UK!!! One step at a time!

Mav55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Disco Sport, and ordered a Mach E
Country flag
Have been told that my time with the car tomorrow has to be cut to 30 mins tomorrow due to how popular it has been.

Iā€™m not that familiar with the area. Hereā€™s hoping that I donā€™t accidentally get lost on my test drive....?
You can turn up plenty early and have a good look around before your appt anyway. Thereā€™s plenty of room around the car in the showroom for at least 4 people to have a look at the same time.
that way youā€™ll get your full 30 mins in the demo SR RWD car when itā€™s ready to go.

Deleted member 2014

I am still having issues with my Ford pass app. There is no way to contact them via the app, although you should be able to contact a guide, so I went on the website and emailed them. When I send emails I always ask for a read receipt. Got one from the Ford Pass team. Only problem, it said that it was DELETED before it was read. Ford customer service excellence strikes again.
That Ford Pass App really sucks at the moment... Whenever I go to "Remote Vehicle Setup" it just shuts down. Anybody else having the same issue?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
That Ford Pass App really sucks at the moment... Whenever I go to "Remote Vehicle Setup" it just shuts down. Anybody else having the same issue?
Yes. Me. One of many issues.

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag