David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Thanks @EssexChris and @David-HC I will take some pics especially of the front bumper clearance as that looks like it is raised slightly compared to rest of the car. This appears the norm as I am now so front bumper clearance obsessed I check out every car I see. Must be getting old as used to check out the fairer sex ??‍♂??‍♂??
Thanks @Hotspur28

Any pics will be much appreciated, and examined in detail ?

I'm likewise obsessed and checkout the overall ground clearance of anything that looks low to the ground e.g. Mercs, BMW, Audi ?
Sponsored

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
That Ford Pass App really sucks at the moment... Whenever I go to "Remote Vehicle Setup" it just shuts down. Anybody else having the same issue?
Mine was very glitchy and always opened with errors but a bit better since last update.
It does keep saying i have messages in message centre when there are none which is annoying but not significant. I'm on Android version

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Mine was very glitchy and always opened with errors but a bit better since last update.
It does keep saying i have messages in message centre when there are none which is annoying but not significant. I'm on Android version
That's another one of my issues

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Ford Pass version
I am running 3.19.0 on my Samsung S10+. Apparently we are TWO updates behind this side of the pond. Well UK is anyway. Version 3.20.0 is reported as being available in the US. We still can't get 3.19.1 Hopefully we might get access to these soon and it will cure the glitches. We can but hope. Don't understand why updates aren't the same everywhere. If they are available on PlayStore in the US surely they should be available on PlayStore everywhere.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Just appears on the home page of my app...
Screenshot_20210417-095009_FordPass.jpg
Cheers , the remote setup used to be there! It hasn't shown for a while.

What's also odd is i'm on a blackberry key2 with andriod Oreo and the app runs where as Grahame is on a popular brand with a more uptodate andriod version and has no end of problems with ford pass!

Last edited:

PMAWB

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
When I ordered my MME the confirmation stated "0.12p/mile" for excess mileage on a PCP. I've just noticed that this has been amended when you try to order a MME now to "12p/mile". Obviously, the first version of this was incorrect but I'll be pushing for my finance paperwork to reflect my original offer when I sign up. Any thoughts?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
When I ordered my MME the confirmation stated "0.12p/mile" for excess mileage on a PCP. I've just noticed that this has been amended when you try to order a MME now to "12p/mile". Obviously, the first version of this was incorrect but I'll be pushing for my finance paperwork to reflect my original offer when I sign up. Any thoughts?
You signed up at .12p a mile - did you sign anything at that point? Have proof?

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Had my test drive and good news should be fine to get up my drive. The front bumper clearance is 210mm. One view from front and then by nearside tyre. The bumper standoff is vs my 2017 Mercedes c class so gives another comparison. The lowest point I measured is as previously shown and as per official dimensions 147mm which I measured at nearside front passenger door. Width including mirrors is 83 inches (2110mm).