UK Customers

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ok, did what Lauren said (thank you) but the vin wasn't recognised- do I need to lose some prefixes or suffixes?

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Ok, did what Lauren said (thank you) but the vin wasn't recognised- do I need to lose some prefixes or suffixes?
Do you have the full vin? (17 characters)

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
That should work sorry I don't know why it isn't.

Dion't worry- only just got it so probably not updated within Ford's parallel universe :eek: That's enough excitement for one day, need shuteye...

KBahn

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks, Mine doesn't seem to be playing ball, although my order has changed to on its way! Looks like we may be on the same journey. Not holding my breath that the car will be with us any time soon. How can it possibly over 3 months to get to the dealer once its been shipped?
Yeah - trouble is that it’s all dependent on something else being in place... if your MME is in the same phase as mine (my build date was 4/20, ETIS system PTI live date 4/24 and ship date 4/27) it will take a few days to get to the port - then the next ship shown on the schedule is the GRAND CHAMPION which isn’t due to dock until May 13. A few days to load and it soon gets to a month from production and the car still hasn’t left Mexico.... Three weeks to Antwerp, unload, sit around being QA’d for a couple of weeks, reload onto another RoRo, sail around Western Europe for another couple of weeks..... unload at Tilbury (or Liverpool perhaps...) sit around again until a transporter turns up, then to the stealership for PDI and I’m quite sure mid-August will be right for mine.... ?

Last edited:

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Dion't worry- only just got it so probably not updated within Ford's parallel universe :eek: That's enough excitement for one day, need shuteye...
Hi @Tony.T
If you've been allocated a VIN it means your build date is imminent. Once the car is built it will USUALLY start showing up in ETIS.

Have you tried the F12 method others have posted on here? That may show some info.

Unfortunately the VIN trackers we have on the forum and on https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/ won't work without a four digit internal order number that we don't have. The American side can find this four digit number using their window sticker, but that doesn't work for us.

The dealers VISTA system should show you an indicative build date.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
When we eventually receive our cars I recommend that everyone does a little bit of homework into public chargers that they will use using the Ford Pass charging network card. According to the map on the Ford Pass app I have an Osprey charging network charger near me. According to the Ford Pass app costs are 42p/kwh. If you use payg the cost is 36p. Use the Ospry app it's 31p and have a subscription (£5 p/m) it's 25p. This isn't the only one I have found like this. My conclusion,. Don't be duped into thinking it's cheaper using the Ford Pass charging network card. It might not be.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
When we eventually receive our cars I recommend that everyone does a little bit of homework into public chargers that they will use using the Ford Pass charging network card. According to the map on the Ford Pass app I have an Osprey charging network charger near me. According to the Ford Pass app costs are 42p/kwh. If you use payg the cost is 36p. Use the Ospry app it's 31p and have a subscription (£5 p/m) it's 25p. This isn't the only one I have found like this. My conclusion,. Don't be duped into thinking it's cheaper using the Ford Pass charging network card. It might not be.
I enquired with Ford about the Fordpass use in NI since we have none of the affiliated charging networks e.g ionity, bp pulse, shell recharge.

This is the extremely helpful response I got...

"The chargings cards work as a top up, and these should be able to be used in multiple charging station. This is to prevent you from having to have multiple cards."

Multiple charging stations which we don't have in NI! Great!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I see in the French thread they are going through the same anger/frustration as we are with the cars not turning up and some asking why there's no compensation compared to the treatment of US customers. A bit of an eye opener for me. Or perhap a wakeup call!

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
What about putting our names down in an Excel sheet and send it in an email with a nice text explaining our frustration/disappointment as a group of buyers and send it to a few EV car magazines ?? would it be a good idea ? A Ford wakeup call instead ?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I see in the French thread they are going through the same anger/frustration as we are with the cars not turning up and some asking why there's no compensation compared to the treatment of US customers. A bit of an eye opener for me. Or perhap a wakeup call!
I will have to pay my charger grant if it doesn’t arrive in the next month. I installed before the original date I was told and you only have 90 days to send in final information.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a list of confirmed charging networks covered by the FordPass?

I can see in the app for rapid chargers we’ve got BP Pulse, Shell Recharge, Osprey and IONITY. I’m happy to set up a charging thread and do some pricing comparisons across the networks via the various payment methods. Let me know if that would be helpful (something to do while we wait for the cars!)
Sponsored