UK Customers

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I don't think so.
I agree- just posted it up for discussion. Looks like they have marginal production levels to meet demand.
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I agree- just posted it up for discussion. Looks like they have marginal production levels to meet demand.
I find Ford frustrating as I never fully believe anything they put out. It's always the kind of PR bull that belongs in another decade.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
What are the ports that they leave to and from? Mexico to ? And then eventually ? To ? Hopefully I might be able to track it eventually then.
The only KNOWN journey is Veracruz to Antwerp. The next stage is debateable depending on who you speak to. I was told Antwerp to Vlissingen (Flushing) to Dagenham. Some dealers are saying otherwise, to Liverpool for instance. The route I was told came from the concierge team. Also, a Ford insider told me that al l unsold UK cars would be held at the vehicle holding centre in Dagenham so that makes sense with the route I was told. But, as with everything else concerned with this car, who knows what Ford will do. They haven't managed to deliver any cars to customers in the UK yet so perhaps they haven't worked out the final route yet.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The only relevance in my mind is that Ford have sold less in the US because they have SHIPPED more of the factory's output to EUR. It doesn't say that they have sold more in EUR because I don't believe they have sold many. Most are stuck in Antwerp getting fixed, sorry I'm fed up with the "additional QC checks" excuse, and that is the only reason sales in the US are down. Right from the beginning there was always talk of a 60/40 split between EUR and US which would also account for the difference in figures.

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Mine went from Veracruz - Baltimore 24hrs - Antwerp.

I am on another Mustang forum from when I had my V8. I may ask if they are getting their cars delivered. It will squash any customs excuse anyway.

For me, my ship went to Baltimore so could well have picked up some Ecoboosts and V8s there for delivery.

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
The only relevance in my mind is that Ford have sold less in the US because they have SHIPPED more of the factory's output to EUR. It doesn't say that they have sold more in EUR because I don't believe they have sold many. Most are stuck in Antwerp getting fixed, sorry I'm fed up with the "additional QC checks" excuse, and that is the only reason sales in the US are down. Right from the beginning there was always talk of a 60/40 split between EUR and US which would also account for the difference in figures.
You're right, this is probably more about the fact they pushed all the early units in to the USA market to "keep" their December delivery promise. So this is simply the adjustment. Ford can hide the QC issues in their numbers with ease. If this was the F150 it would be different.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Mine went from Veracruz - Baltimore 24hrs - Antwerp.

I am on another Mustang forum from when I had my V8. I may ask if they are getting their cars delivered. It will squash any customs excuse anyway.

For me, my ship went to Baltimore so could well have picked up some Ecoboosts and V8s there for delivery.
That's a great idea, obviously the MMEs won't be the only Ford's waiting in Antwerp to come to the UK....

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I am going to stick my neck out and be optimistic and say we will get some UK cars delivered in June. I am not saying all but there does seem to be a ramp up on UK social media about the Mach E including even the pushing of the B and O sound sytem. Then there are all the tours and test drives that are now taking place. I think this is like anything you tease the product increase the talk and potential demand, even us moaning adds to this. This philosophy seems to have worked in US and other products PS5 as an example. Not having many available makes it all the more desirable especially with all the good reviews. Then hopefully beginning of June someone on here will be the first UK delivery with some big Ford fanfare photos, you will get the car and most importantly a bunch of flowers ?.
Just having an optimistic day but no doubt I will get some dealer message later to dampen that ?.

Last edited:

WildboarWes

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
I emailed on Tuesday and she replied today and also said sorry for the delay? I haven't actually emailed her for a good few weeks before Tuesday.

So my build date was 29th March I believe (order placed 12th Jan)
Mine was the 4th of April, so fingers crossed I am on the same boat. Went to 'in transit' on the 10th of April

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1620378505047

I'm still on a 22nd May Vista date!
Looks like you might be one of the first then. Sounds to me like you are the only one left with a May eta. Good luck

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
This was just posted by someone on the Facebook Mach e UK page.......

Had this response from the Ford EV team (not dealer). They are checking where my specific order is, but by these timescales I should have had it delivered by now....

“All the vehicles are offloaded to Antwerp for several reasons. Antwerp is the host of a new inspection centre, where all the vehicles are unloaded and have to pass a 50-point check before they can be released for delivery. This is to make sure there are no quality concerns and they can fine tune the car to perfection. They process up to 300 Mach-E models every day for vehicles throughout Europe, for which an electronic report is generated using an online inspection tool, which immediately reports any issues back to our manufacturer.

These checks take an estimated 5-10 weeks turnover time. From Antwerp it then takes an estimated 7-14 days to ship to the UK. The cars are taken from Antwerp, to Flushing (Belgium) then it will arrive into Dagenham where the cars will be loaded onto a transporter to dealers around the UK”