UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
The kind of people who use tech to steal cars are unlikely to be the kind who resort to violence in my opinion if that reassures you.

See the cctv videos and they turn up with a specific method which is the equipment to grab the key signal and if I doesn't work i'd expect them to move to an alternative soft target.
Sponsored

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi all,

Even though we are all still waiting for our lovely, shiny new MMEs, we can at least now install our lovely, shiny new Ford Connected Wallboxes ?

For anyone who, like me, requested a quote for the installation of a Ford Connected Wallbox, I had a call today from the (very helpful!) British Gas EV Team that they are now finallly in the UK (Leicester) and ready for installation ?

As luck would have it, I have my "test drive" tomorrow morning so at least I will be able to see (or in my case, confirm!) that the car is all I expect before installing the charger.

And hopefully the charger won't be obsolete by the time the car arrives ?

Enjoy your test drive ?

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Does anyone have the original spec, they’ve updates online as of 1st Apr. Just want to see if anything has changed?

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Ok in some car-related news mine has now seemly changed to shipped.

Had an email and also checking on the website status it shows as

"AtPort","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT"

So as someone (I think @portlandg) pointed out not only are they wasting money having cars just sitting at the port in Holland if they are shipping more and more vehicles over you would have thought they would want to clear the backlog.

I might be wrong but would hope that means that if my car is on a boat on the way over then the cars that have been there for a good few weeks now will surely be on the move to the UK soon.
Have you had any update on the F12 function as to where you car is ? Does it still say ‘At Port’ ?

Trying to gauge the timeline from changing to ‘compound out’ to ‘on the bloody way’

Ant

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Does anyone have the original spec, they’ve updates online as of 1st Apr. Just want to see if anything has changed?
I think I saved this spec as a PDF when I put my deposit down last October.

It will be the same spec as to what is on your Ford log in. I doubt they would have updated that .

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Great, thanks.
I have an original spec sheet dated wef 18 September and have compared it to the one dated April. Nothing jumps out to me that has changed

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have an original spec sheet dated wef 18 September and have compared it to the one dated April. Nothing jumps out to me that has changed
Thank you! What times your test drive today? Looking forward to the review and pictures later!

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
Have you had any update on the F12 function as to where you car is ? Does it still say ‘At Port’ ?

Trying to gauge the timeline from changing to ‘compound out’ to ‘on the bloody way’

Ant
So mine went from

"gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT " - 26th April

To

"gobStatusDesc":"AtPort","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT " - 3rd May

Just checked again and still the same as the 3rd May

So I would guess the next update for me will be when the car reaches Antwerp

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Thank you! What times your test drive today? Looking forward to the review and pictures later!
Supposed to be 1400. But it's like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning so I might end up going early. I just hope it is at least as good as I am anticipating. Probably won't post anything until tomorrow though. It's my wedding anniversary as well today so have other things to do too. ?

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Supposed to be 1400. But it's like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning so I might end up going early. I just hope it is at least as good as I am anticipating. Probably won't post anything until tomorrow though. It's my wedding anniversary as well today so have other things to do too. ?
Happy Wedding Anniversary! Enjoy the test drive, I am sure you’ll love it, I really enjoyed mine.

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
So mine went from

"gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT " - 26th April

To

"gobStatusDesc":"AtPort","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT " - 3rd May

Just checked again and still the same as the 3rd May

So I would guess the next update for me will be when the car reaches Antwerp
Oh right. So it wasn’t at Antwerp in the first place when it went from Compound In to Compound out.

I’m waiting for my status to change to Compound Out now I know it’s at Antwerp
Sponsored