UK Customers

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Posts seem to be going off topic ag

The most important status update I want to see is compound in, location DAGTOPS which will then mean that the car is on UK turf. We might see compound out ANTWERP, compound in and out FLUSHING ( VHC) but at this stage DAGTOPS is the one needed.
We have established that the tappsDateTime is updated whenever someone enters the car or if you try to connect from the app.
So if you didn't touch the app...
Definitely something happening today. As @Tyldum mentioned, I've been keeping an eye on F12 info on the remotesetup side. My car was used today- tappsDateTime:"2021-05-11T10:43..."

@jongodfrey I'm sure you will see it in your fordpass today too as you have managed to activate it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Would it be too optimistic to hope that the Grande Floridians might get on this also I wonder? We only arrived Antwerp 22 April and no ETI updates so probably far too ambitious but a boy can dream!
Might be a bit too optimistic, but good news of course if this means there is finally a flow of MMEs to Flushing then on to Dagenham - the sooner it starts, the sooner we get our cars. Judging by the shipping data obtained by our Dutch friend (https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/europe-shipment-numbers-vessel-tracking.5172/) there are around 1,100 UK-bound MMEs. If they're able to move a couple of hundred a day on these river boats, that should help clear the backlog! Keeping everything crossed!!

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Well does not look good news for me I have an email from Ford customer relations as I had a missed call as well definitely joining the June club ??ā€ā™‚

Last edited:

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
It was good to briefly see @Tony.T at Vospers Plymouth today. I had a tour by Simon (Ford resident Mach E nerd) and then an all too brief drive in a black RWD Extended range model. Itā€™s the same model that Iā€™ve ordered but different colour.

Keeping it short but I thought it was fantastic. It hides its weight extremely well.
  • I got on very well with 1PD
  • The brakes were super light when I came into a roundabout a bit hot (on purpose) but I liked that I could just gently push on the pedal and bring it to a halt
  • Touch screen was slick and responsive and quite intuitive but I didnā€™t go too deep into the menus
  • I loved the finish and feel and materials
  • It still feels sparse compared to my wifeā€™s Renault Zoe even if it is busy compared to a Tesla (I prefer the Mustangā€™s balanced approach)
  • I loved the frunk
  • The boot is small because of the rake of the roof and I knew that beforehand and I love the look of the car so would not trade it for extra boot space
  • The car looks big when stationary but doesnā€™t feel it when moving in my opinion
  • Not sure about the propulsion noise. I think I like itā€¦.
  • Itā€™s an awesome vehicle and does make me want to be a bit of a hooligan, so will have to be careful not to get extra points on the old license
  • I think everything was where I expected it to be and after a few seconds my driving position was perfect and I was super comfy
I canā€™t wait to get mine :)

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Definitely something happening today. As @Tyldum mentioned, I've been keeping an eye on F12 info on the remotesetup side. My car was used today- tappsDateTime:"2021-05-11T10:43..."

@jongodfrey I'm sure you will see it in your fordpass today too as you have managed to activate it.
Yes!!!!!!!!!

big news... my car has moved... not much but it looks like itā€™s being loaded.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 74F4B083-D03D-430A-B59A-386D3DE49D18

The solid tag is where it was stored. The hollow one is live GPS. Looks like itā€™s loading.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Both FORENSO and TOSSA have left the berth. FORENSO has tied up alongside another berth, just waiting to see where TOSSA goes. Watch this space.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Both FORENSO and TOSSA have left the berth. FORENSO has tied up alongside another berth, just waiting to see where TOSSA goes. Watch this space.
Does being an "Inland barge" mean it's unlikely to go very far? Most likely Vlissingen and the cars could then be "held" there for as long as Ford sees fit.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It was good to briefly see @Tony.T at Vospers Plymouth today. I had a tour by Simon (Ford resident Mach E nerd) and then an all too brief drive in a black RWD Extended range model. Itā€™s the same model that Iā€™ve ordered but different colour.

Keeping it short but I thought it was fantastic. It hides its weight extremely well.
  • I got on very well with 1PD
  • The brakes were super light when I came into a roundabout a bit hot (on purpose) but I liked that I could just gently push on the pedal and bring it to a halt
  • Touch screen was slick and responsive and quite intuitive but I didnā€™t go too deep into the menus
  • I loved the finish and feel and materials
  • It still feels sparse compared to my wifeā€™s Renault Zoe even if it is busy compared to a Tesla (I prefer the Mustangā€™s balanced approach)
  • I loved the frunk
  • The boot is small because of the rake of the roof and I knew that beforehand and I love the look of the car so would not trade it for extra boot space
  • The car looks big when stationary but doesnā€™t feel it when moving in my opinion
  • Not sure about the propulsion noise. I think I like itā€¦.
  • Itā€™s an awesome vehicle and does make me want to be a bit of a hooligan, so will have to be careful not to get extra points on the old license
  • I think everything was where I expected it to be and after a few seconds my driving position was perfect and I was super comfy
I canā€™t wait to get mine :)
Good to meet you briefly @Dudd :cool:
We were lucky with the weather until our journey home...
Got back, then had to go out to the post office in Lanivet, then back to Bodmin to pick up essential provisions, then the boiler engineer arrived to fix our recalcitrant boiler. Having a busy day, I'll do a full review a bit later as we're about to go out to walk Daniel Spaniel!

Stay tuned!...

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Does being an "Inland barge" mean it's unlikely to go very far? Most likely Vlissingen and the cars could then be "held" there for as long as Ford sees fit.
Unfortunately I think it does. They will, I assume, go from Antwerp to Vlissingen on the barge, which takes about 3.5 hours and then will wait for a ship to Dagenham. However, there is a shuttle service to Dagenham with, at the moment 2 ships, but sometimes 3 a day, so "shouldn't" wait in Vlissingen for to long if we are lucky. Much to the wife's disgust I am watching their movements closely.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Yes!!!!!!!!!

big news... my car has moved... not much but it looks like itā€™s being loaded.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 74F4B083-D03D-430A-B59A-386D3DE49D18

The solid tag is where it was stored. The hollow one is live GPS. Looks like itā€™s loading.
Well does not look good news for me I have an email from Ford customer relations as I had a missed call as well.

Unfortunately the shipment of your Mustang Mach-E has been delayed and our Customer Relationship Team have attempted to contact you to discuss the details of the delay and the options available to you.

I am now waiting for the call back ??ā€ā™‚???
Did you order an FE or something unusual?