UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Compound out could be good news. Did he give you status date and a location?
Status date 11th May
location Antwerp

also not just Mache delivery dates that are being delayed so perhaps a bottle neck somewhere?
Sponsored

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
I still can't believe that dealers aren't sharing information. Ask him to send you this. If my dealer can do it I don't see why yours can't
Inked110521 vista_LI.jpg
Your lucky your dealer gets back to you, I have heard anything from mine at all!!

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Still no update on my F12 function. Although my car is not officially late until 21st May, I feel your pain.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I quite agree. If I treated my customers like Ford have treated us I would be bankrupt within weeks. But, here's the ridiculous thing, we are still here, anticipating the day that we will driving our cars and waiting it out. One of life's mysteries.
I feel your pain with the eta dates. I have had so many, 13/3, 17/4, 8/5, 15/5, 22/5, 29/5, 22/5, 29/5, 5/6, 12/6 all without any explanation just like everyone else.
I'm only still here because of the £3k!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Status date 11th May
location Antwerp

also not just Mache delivery dates that are being delayed so perhaps a bottle neck somewhere?
If I were you I would be keeping my fingers tightly crossed ;)

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Forenso is underway again - lets see if it goes back to Antwerp. Tossa still (assumed) offloading.

A couple of large ROROs berthed in the same place as our Mach Es. This car park must be bursting at the seams.

Two ROROs in Vlissingen, Celestine & Wilhelmine. Lets see if these head to the UK.

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
I think there's a bigger problem for me now.

I want to know why Ford need an extra 3 weeks, I shouldn't have to be asking Ford this.

They've already had a week more from the 15 may eta given to me back in Feb.

This is while I see more than a week ago a smug video uploaded to youtube etc showing cars uploaded into Norway.

My customers waiting for paid for products don't get unexplained delays while we post proud videos of other customers appearing to be given preferential treatment ike this.
I've not had a response from my Notice before Action message. I included some senior people from Ford too. They really don't give a sh**.

Your lucky your dealer gets back to you, I have heard anything from mine at all!!
My dealer is slow but they do get back. Problem is he is asking me for information as I know more than he does.

I'm only still here because of the £3k!
Yes true but you can look at this another way. Similar spec EV6 or Ionic5 are priced to account for the £3k. So the market will move. Is the 3K really yours or Ford's additional margin? There are some dealers discounting the iPace by £18k apparently so is it really a £65k car? It's a value decision.

I think the only reason to stay is if you really want the Mach-e. It needs to make you feel good. If it doesn't then you need to ask why. All this will be forgotten after delivery.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
OK, I’ve had a bit more time now to reread my comments of last week.

I would like to apologise to @Wonky_Donkey for my response and to all for my subsequent comments.

We are, understandably, getting a bit frustrated now and this has lead me to behaving out of character.

I do value the use of forums, especially this one, and the very valuable and vital contributions made by @Wonky_Donkey @portlandg @jongodfrey @SteveUk to name but a few.

We are all in this together and, hopefully, the very useful comments will continue long after our cars are delivered.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Forenso is underway again - lets see if it goes back to Antwerp. Tossa still (assumed) offloading.

A couple of large ROROs berthed in the same place as our Mach Es. This car park must be bursting at the seams.

Two ROROs in Vlissingen, Celestine & Wilhelmine. Lets see if these head to the UK.
Yeah Forenso is definitely headed back to Antwerp, fingers crossed she comes back to our dock! If they can do a run a day with two boats that will get things moving!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
OK, I’ve had a bit more time now to reread my comments of last week.

I would like to apologise to @Wonky_Donkey for my response and to all for my subsequent comments.

We are, understandably, getting a bit frustrated now and this has lead me to behaving out of character.

I do value the use of forums, especially this one, and the very valuable and vital contributions made by @Wonky_Donkey @portlandg @jongodfrey @SteveUk to name but a few.

We are all in this together and, hopefully, the very useful comments will continue long after our cars are delivered.
That’s very kind of you, and it takes two to tango as they say - I could have worded my reply in a better way as well - so please accept my apologies also.

Big virtual hugs to everyone today.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I would suggest that you all get onto your dealers, check your ford account, use the F12 function (if you can) I have just spoken to my dealer and my vista has changed again. It has gone to Compound out ANTWERP 11/5. He also told me that one of his early cars has gone compound In Flushing VHC.

Get checking peeps, looks like good news is acomoing

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I would suggest that you all get onto your dealers, check your ford account, use the F12 function (if you can) I have just spoken to my dealer and my vista has changed again. It has gone to Compound out ANTWERP 11/5. He also told me that one of his early cars has gone compound In Flushing VHC.

No change on F12. The Activation button on the app is stuck pending for a while now. Normally it cancels off very quickly.

Guybrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME RWD ER, Kawasaki ER6N, '15 e-Golf
Country flag

Great news to hear! Happy for you guys.

I dont know if you are aware, but i'll put it out there if you don't:
From what I could find, it appears that FordUK uses CLdN and Cobelfret Ferries to ship from Vlissingen to Dagenham. It looks like its the M/F Adeline and M/F Undine who services Vlissingen to Dagenham. I could not locate a VIN-tracker, unfortunatly.
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

On the F12 "order-status?vin....", I did not recieve any updates after it went to "InTransit". Only compund in/out. That did however only update 2 days after it had actually left Antwerp.

However the "tappsdatetime" had little to no lag on updating. It appears to update when you try to active through FordPass, and when someone enters your car...

So fingers crossed, and hope this helps!

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag

When I checked with my dealer yesterday my date had moved closer for the first time ever! Only by a week but means I’m back in the 5th June club :) It had also just updated to Compound Out Antwerp. ?

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
When I checked with my dealer yesterday my date had moved closer for the first time ever! Only by a week but means I’m back in the 5th June club :) It had also just updated to Compound Out Antwerp. ?
Great news @Dudd !
Sponsored