Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Looks great! How come one of the tri bar lights isnā€™t on (on the left)?
looks like the classic flashing effect you get when viewing leds through cameras. If you look on the right you can see the straight bar part to the left of the three bars is partly out. Think the flash sweeps across the light

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
At the end of the day, it's still just a Ford. There are pro's and con's for both, if you like the car then happy days, go with it. Don't forgive Ford all their sins just because they have delivered a few cars, lets wait and see what quality issues crop up over the next 12 months..
I certainly wasnā€™t making excuses for Ford they are shocking. Just saying that Kia could be just as shocking if they canā€™t deliver.

I just think itā€™s better to have an order in now for an infinitely better car than risk all on second best.

This is only my opinion though.

Last edited:

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Just had an evening out to the coast and while grabbing something to eat I got approached for the 3rd time today by someone drawn to the car. This evening was a Gen 1 Leaf driver who started the conversation with "I didn't think these were out yet" LOL

This evening's plan was to get the battery down to below 50% and then try an Instavolt 50kW charger that's conveniently located just down the road fro me at a Starbucks Drive-through.

Charged from 49% to 80% pretty quickly - the car maintained a 48 / 49 kW charge rate (the maximum of the charge point) the entire time.

Still deliriously happy.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just had an evening out to the coast and while grabbing something to eat I got approached for the 3rd time today by someone drawn to the car. This evening was a Gen 1 Leaf driver who started the conversation with "I didn't think these were out yet" LOL

This evening's plan was to get the battery down to below 50% and then try an Instavolt 50kW charger that's conveniently located just down the road fro me at a Starbucks Drive-through.

Charged from 49% to 80% pretty quickly - the car maintained a 48 / 49 kW charge rate (the maximum of the charge point) the entire time.

Still deliriously happy.
Wow. Puts me to shame. Lowest I've been today is 76%. Mind you, I did go back to work this afternoon. Glad you are enjoying the car. I haven't done the miles that you have but I'm still having a blast. Going to make the best of it before I lose my licence ???

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Wow. Puts me to shame. Lowest I've been today is 76%. Mind you, I did go back to work this afternoon. Glad you are enjoying the car. I haven't done the miles that you have but I'm still having a blast. Going to make the best of it before I lose my licence ???
I managed to do 75 miles today in total bringing my ODO to 101 miles.

Know what you mean about the speed though - the car gives you the feeling you are going much slower than you are. I have turned on the speed alert warning ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Which spec did you go for? I like the serrated moustache.....nicer than the smooth one
Extended Range RWD :)
Sponsored