Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Picked mine up yesterday @ 5:30.

It is absolutely amazing! What a motor.

Pleased to report no gaps, wind noise, screen buzz, etc. Build quality is excellent.

Think I might be the first Iconic Silver?

I personally think it is huge!

I love this car sooo much. I think itā€™s the best Iā€™ve ever had.

For all you waitingā€¦. It is definitely worth the wait!!

F3E37DE4-1CFF-4816-8496-0EC8BE518E05.jpeg

547DB2B4-77D3-452D-9B56-E0552E1D616E.jpeg

588E819A-54DB-4A4D-BEB6-3CE512E25074.jpeg

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ah nice, we went there as it was the (not so) closest place to have the demos in. Drove down from Frome, Somerset and saw the demo inside and test drove the black one they had there.

We drove the black one as well, we went on Tuesday and saw @Dudd there. About a 40mile drive for us but not as far as you!

Peter Warsany

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picked mine up yesterday @ 5:30.

It is absolutely amazing! What a motor.

Pleased to report no gaps, wind noise, screen buzz, etc. Build quality is excellent.

Think I might be the first Iconic Silver?

I personally think it is huge!

I love this car sooo much. I think itā€™s the best Iā€™ve ever had.

For all you waitingā€¦. It is definitely worth the wait!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 588E819A-54DB-4A4D-BEB6-3CE512E25074

clever plates!

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
We drove the black one as well, we went on Tuesday and saw @Dudd there. About a 40mile drive for us but not as far as you!
Yeah wasnā€™t too bad in the end. Just wanted to actually see the car and nobody else knew when theyā€™d have them back. Ah ok we went on Wednesday, they seemed quite organised in there tbh. Ended up ordering from Hendy Portsmouth as thatā€™s slightly closer and found a nice salesman.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Quick Question - Does anyone on here who ordered on the release date of 18/11/19 NOT have either their car or know that their car is in the UK yet?

Patches

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost. MME FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Procurement Consultant
Country flag
Quick Question - Does anyone on here who ordered on the release date of 18/11/19 NOT have either their car or know that their car is in the UK yet?
Yes, I pre-ordered a FE on 18/11/19, arrived in Antwerp on the G.Halifax on 19/04/21 & still stuck there. Vista ETA has varied from 29th May to now 24th July. I get a regular update from Hannah & dealer, but ETA is always slipping.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Yes, I pre-ordered a FE on 18/11/19, arrived in Antwerp on the G.Halifax on 19/04/21 & still stuck there. Vista ETA has varied from 29th May to now 24th July. I get a regular update from Hannah & dealer, but ETA is always slipping.
Check the battery. It may be one that is being sent away for a battery change.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Just got the car home. 125 miles of motorway. Definitely has the wind noise issue, but it comes and goes and not really enough to bother me. I can hear some screen buzz if I get close to the cluster, but also not enough to bother me. Other than that, what a fantastic ride homeā€¦ beaming ear to earā€¦ canā€™t believe itā€™s finally here!!

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just got the car home. 125 miles of motorway. Definitely has the wind noise issue, but it comes and goes and not really enough to bother me. I can hear some screen buzz if I get close to the cluster, but also not enough to bother me. Other than that, what a fantastic ride homeā€¦ beaming ear to earā€¦ canā€™t believe itā€™s finally here!!
Very very pleased and happy for you- especially as you started this ever-growing thread so long ago, that has been very helpful to 'newcomers' like me, and many others.

Now go and enjoy your car and give us updates as long as you can!

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Very very pleased and happy for you- especially as you started this ever-growing thread so long ago, that has been very helpful to 'newcomers' like me, and many others.

Now go and enjoy your car and give us updates as long as you can!
Cheers mate! ??

First attempt to charge at home failed and induced cold sweats, but after unplugging and plugging back in again it started workingā€¦ think the Zappi and the car just needed to have a drink together first.

After dinner Iā€™ll be heading to a services station to check the tyre pressuresā€¦ the readings are a bit all over the place and changed on the driveā€¦ only one tyre inflated correctly, the others are over and under.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Very glad youā€™re enjoying yours!! What was your efficiency like on the motorway, if you donā€™t mind me asking? Sounds like youā€™ve got a good run in it!
Sponsored