tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD-SR-Carbonised grey
Occupation
Science teacher
Country flag
Yesterday the strangest thing happened. I was pulling out of a junction and a bloke in a Tesla pulled up along side me, opened his window and said “love your car, do you like it?” Well I was very flattered and just smiled and said yep I love it . I then let him eat some dust as I pulled out. :cool::cool:
Sponsored

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
how long does My Journeys and EV data take to show up?

i have had the car since Friday and have since driven 70 miles. both those fields are empty in my Ford Pass account

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
how long does My Journeys and EV data take to show up?

i have had the car since Friday and have since driven 70 miles. both those fields are empty in my Ford Pass account

Me as well. Very odd...

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
My journeys haven't been working since the update from 3.26 to 3.27. I have emailed the FordPass team several times but as is standard practice have yet to receive any reply. I have tried every combination in the settings menu but nothing seems to work. Another incidence of something stopping working after an update. I always thought that if you updated something it made it better. FordPass updates seem to do the opposite. Doesn't bode well for OTA updates.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It hasn't recorded any journeys for me since 2nd sept and prior to that wasn't reliable.

fozzydabear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER VW Beetle Cab
Occupation
Silly Grandad
Country flag
Weirdly my journeys is working with mine, telling me I am 70% excellent (never had a score like this on observations.)
My problems is with the ambient lighting. I can choose any colour providing it is blue. I can alter it to a range of colours but when I restart the car it comes out as blue.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Weirdly my journeys is working with mine, telling me I am 70% excellent (never had a score like this on observations.)
My problems is with the ambient lighting. I can choose any colour providing it is blue. I can alter it to a range of colours but when I restart the car it comes out as blue.
Also, another trick. If you change a setting and it doesn’t “stick” temporarily turn off profiles. Change the setting, then turn profiles back on.

This worked for me with touchscreen beep.

fozzydabear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER VW Beetle Cab
Occupation
Silly Grandad
Country flag
Also, another trick. If you change a setting and it doesn’t “stick” temporarily turn off profiles. Change the setting, then turn profiles back on.

This worked for me with touchscreen beep.
It worked. Thanks for that.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
My Journeys working ok here too. Unaffected by last weeks FordPass updates and OTA’s

Can’t believe I racked up 720miles in a week!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 390013CE-68DC-486D-9744-E5C780634E2F

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
My Journeys working ok here too. Unaffected by last weeks FordPass updates and OTA’s

Can’t believe I racked up 720miles in a week!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 390013CE-68DC-486D-9744-E5C780634E2F
what kind of average range/consumption did you get for those drives?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
what kind of average range/consumption did you get for those drives?
For the trips last week I got about 3.1m/kWh - that’s in an AWD with climate control on. That’s a bit lower than usual for me as I only get to see motorways on special occasions ?

Had I been in my RWD model it would have been closer to 3.7m/kWh I reckon.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
OK. So now my securialert has stopped working. It was fine yesterday as I had numerous alerts. Today, after I deleted yesterday's messages I haven't had any and my doors have been opened many times. This along with the issues with my journeys I fired another email to the FordPass team. As usual I got the generic reply followed by a notification saying that the email had been deleted without being read. Good old Ford customer service. Quite happy to sell you the car but if you have a problem they are not interested. Nothing unusual though, been the same for years. It's just more annoying with this car because you have to rely on it more

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
OK. So now my securialert has stopped working. It was fine yesterday as I had numerous alerts. Today, after I deleted yesterday's messages I haven't had any and my doors have been opened many times. This along with the issues with my journeys I fired another email to the FordPass team. As usual I got the generic reply followed by a notification saying that the email had been deleted without being read. Good old Ford customer service. Quite happy to sell you the car but if you have a problem they are not interested. Nothing unusual though, been the same for years. It's just more annoying with this car because you have to rely on it more
UPDATE ON ABOVE
First of all, it would appear that they DON'T delete emails as not read. Just received this reply from the FordPass app team.

I'm very sorry for any frustrations you've had as a result of these concerns. In regards to your journeys being logged, since the 3.28 update all journeys can now only be recorded via applink. If you select Account > Settings > Journey Recording in the app you will see that "Automatically via applink" is now an option. Once in your vehicle you can select apps on the Sync screen and Ford Pass, a logo will appear in the right hand corner to confirm you are connected. This will then record any journeys.

I can see that security alerts were being pushed through at 8:14pm on the 11th September, I'd like to raise this with our IT department to look into if the notifications have stopped. Could you please confirm which version of the Ford Pass app you're running and in return I shall pass this information on to our IT team.

regarding the journey recording for those of you having issues, this is what the settings in the car look liked (first pic) earlier. The mobile apps enable had mysteriously turned itself off. It WAS on.
Anyway after several attempts to turn it on I finally got my FordPass app back on the system. Pictures 2, 3 and 4 are of how the screen looks now. Hope this helps. I will find out if it works on my way home tonight. Best of luck.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20210913_135845
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20210913_141957
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20210913_141947
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 20210913_142004