Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
Thanks mate.

I know - well, i will soon enough 😂 , i've been waiting since March 2021, so what's another month? haha.
(Insert expletive here) 13-14 months wait is ridiculous and taking the pee. I hope the trade in value has kept the same.
Sponsored

AzumA

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD Space White
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
(Insert expletive here) 13-14 months wait is ridiculous and taking the pee. I hope the trade in value has kept the same.
I know, it's been a nightmare if i'm honest! haha, ordered March 21 and wasn't even built until 23rd December 2021 😂 - had all the excuses, Covid, Chip Shortage etc. The thing is, i get delays and all that, but my vehicle was stuck in re-segmentation (presumably waiting on chips) for about 7 months!

Anyway, it's on its last leg of it's VERY long journey now, i just wish it would hurry up and get out of customs so i can finally drive it - the excitement has dissipated slightly, but i imagine that will return ten-fold once i get the call saying it's ready to collect!

As for the trade-in value, i wouldn't know to be honest, it's an older model now 🤣

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Thanks for that! Another worry to add on top of my already beading brow 😂 - i'm more concerned that others are getting more regular status changes and mine has not moved in terms of status since the 11th April... who knows, i might have a big update next week which says "at dealer"... wishful thinking is all i have right now! 🤣
And they "lost" mine in Dagenham for 3 weeks!!!

richeze

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD std Black 22 model
Country flag
The wait is getting to me too! Hopefully not too long now.
At least the waiting phase is giving me some time to organise a charge point. This is proving harder than I expected , with a non standard setup (apartment with underground car park 30m from meter room).

what charger solutions are other uk owners going for?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Don’t know why the phrase “Built Ford Tough” came to mind when this happened this evening 😂🤣😂

I’ve got another year of freebies coming with the new car - but I’m mega curious to know what they are going to charge in the UK for extending these two when they expire.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 53D46189-9E1B-4471-A444-716A3AF8A4CE

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers ABD2F107-8CA9-4596-B78A-EFE581026298

AzumA

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD Space White
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
And they "lost" mine in Dagenham for 3 weeks!!!
:rolleyes: - just glad they found it i guess! haha.

I'm keeping everything crossed as it seems odd to be 'stuck' in Antwerp now for a month... maybe i'll call the dealer again at the end of the week 😂

AzumA

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD Space White
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
At least the waiting phase is giving me some time to organise a charge point. This is proving harder than I expected , with a non standard setup (apartment with underground car park 30m from meter room).

Grahame is probably best suited to answer that?

As for me, my business has free 7kw charging outside my office, so i'm all good :)

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I had a service booked for today at Bromley to fix the stuck 1.7.1. They called to cancel it again.
I spoke to the technician and he said there isn’t any software for me to update on etis. I told him about the fix with the service number and he said it’s not on his system. So don’t come in. I will email the Ford email I have (don't know if it is still in service) and get their advice. I didn't want to go to Dagenham as its quite far away from work etc.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Grahame is probably best suited to answer that?

As for me, my business has free 7kg charging outside my office, so i'm all good :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll reply to @richeze post

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

The wait will be worth it, I'm sure. From ordering to delivery I waited 15 months altogether. I'm so glad I did.
My suggestion to you regarding charging in your unique situation is this. If you have access in the car park to your own parking spot and supply I think I would be tempted to get someone to run a feed so that you can use the supplied Variopower charger with the Commando plug attachment. This is what I use and all it required was a 50amp fuse in my main fuse box, a secondary fuse box with a 32amp fuse and cable. The commando socket was £32 from Amazon (in 2020). It was a simple installation (for me) and a lot cheaper than a wall box even with the grant. If you don't have a dedicated parking bay then I think you may have a problem as there would be NO guarantee that you would be able to get onto the socket to plug in. Good luck.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Don’t know why the phrase “Built Ford Tough” came to mind when this happened this evening 😂🤣😂

I’ve got another year of freebies coming with the new car - but I’m mega curious to know what they are going to charge in the UK for extending these two when they expire.

53D46189-9E1B-4471-A444-716A3AF8A4CE.png

ABD2F107-8CA9-4596-B78A-EFE581026298.jpeg
Just over £3 per month for the local hazard information, which, incidentally, I thought was included in the connected nav subscription. That was the way I read the blurb. As for the Blue oval network card, I'm getting the "oops sorry" message as well. Personally I don't think I'll bother with that anyway. I have a BP Pulse membership which the business pays for because of our electric van and I only have used Ionity once in nearly a year and that was just to say that I had. BP Pulse, Gridserve and my local Tesco's free one has been perfectly adequate for me up to now.

Last edited:

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
I had a service booked for today at Bromley to fix the stuck 1.7.1. They called to cancel it again.
I spoke to the technician and he said there isn’t any software for me to update on etis. I told him about the fix with the service number and he said it’s not on his system. So don’t come in. I will email the Ford email I have (don't know if it is still in service) and get their advice. I didn't want to go to Dagenham as its quite far away from work etc.
I do not believe you have a stuck 1.7.1. You said you went to the dealer a while back and they updated the car, and I'm pretty sure you said an OTA came ready for your car, but that it failed to install.

The mere fact that you got an OTA (regardless of the outcome) proves that you are not *stuck*

Technician also would not be using ETIS. If anything he might have said OASIS, and perhaps you misheard.

My failed OTA took 2 months to retry before it actually installed, so it is a waiting game!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Been thinking while I have been making cabinets for the next installation job and have decided that I really don't think I will bother with renewing the local hazard information subscription. Although only £3.49 p/m I don't think it is worth it. 99% of the time I use Android Auto and that seems to cope quite well telling me about roadworks, congestion and the such like. Live travel information via FP DOESN'T work when AA is on anyway, so Goodbye to that.
I am really not that impressed with FordUK anyway. Given that our friends in the US got free KW/h charging (twice) for all the delays on job#1 cars, what did we get? A stupid pair of headphones which gave up the ghost after 2 months and haven't worked since. They don't deserve any more of my hard earned cash.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag

What prices does it quote if you click on those renew buttons?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
What prices does it quote if you click on those renew buttons?
That was the gag - it just bombs out when you try to renew. No pricing for FordPass viewable until they fix the problem :(
Sponsored