SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Cool I have accepted by a Ford lease for my car. I will wait to see if I get a call from my actual booking.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Evening all.

Just had a chat with a young lady from the Ford concierge team advising that the dealership will be contacting me next week to start agreeing the finance side of things. Iā€™m looking forward to that call thatā€™s for sure! With a possibility of a ā€œdriveā€ in early January, although this would be a high end demo car!

Watch this space!

Regards.
Mick
Would be nice to order the car first

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
Evening all.

Just had a chat with a young lady from the Ford concierge team advising that the dealership will be contacting me next week to start agreeing the finance side of things. Iā€™m looking forward to that call thatā€™s for sure! With a possibility of a ā€œdriveā€ in early January, although this would be a high end demo car!

Watch this space!

Regards.
Mick
This is exactly the confusion I was anticipating when I suggested recently an ordering roadmap might be good. We get a useless Ford Pass email but no update/confirmation on the order date.
The process on the ā€˜manage orderā€™ page is.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers ED004C83-B6AB-4BAF-9840-87CAD927A10A

A simple ordering open xx/xx and ordering window to maintain pre-order reservation date to manufacture date would be sufficient.

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
Cool I have accepted by a Ford lease for my car. I will wait to see if I get a call from my actual booking.
Would it be possible for you to expand slightly on what you mean by accepted by a Ford lease for the MME and who you anticipate might call you. Thanks.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Would it be possible for you to expand slightly on what you mean by accepted by a Ford lease for the MME and who you anticipate might call you. Thanks.
Not with a call just through what car lease finder (Arnold Clark Vehicle Management). They are a Ford company but not Ford if you see what I mean.

ElectricPonyUK

First Name
Antony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4Ex
Country flag
Had a call from my Ford dealer this afternoon to tell me my MME will be built in January. They are expecting me to have it by 1st May.
They said they will have a demo car available for test drives in January. Or I will be invited to MME Roadshow.
They will be contacting me again in January..

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Had a call from my Ford dealer this afternoon to tell me my MME will be built in January. They are expecting me to have it by 1st May.
They said they will have a demo car available for test drives in January. Or I will be invited to MME Roadshow.
They will be contacting me again in January..
When did you place your preorder? How can you have a build date already when we haven't even confirmed our orders? And if it is going to take 4 months from build datevto delivery I'm pulling the plug. I'm sorry but I don't believe what your dealer is telling you

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
When did you place your preorder? How can you have a build date already when we haven't even confirmed our orders? And if it is going to take 4 months from build datevto delivery I'm pulling the plug. I'm sorry but I don't believe what your dealer is telling you
Hi There - has anybody else in the UK been able to confirm their order yet?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hi There - has anybody else in the UK been able to confirm their order yet?
I haven't and I would very surprised if anyone has. I'm sure that there would have been many whoops of joy on here if anyone had

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I haven't and I would very surprised if anyone has. I'm sure that there would have been many whoops of joy on here if anyone had
I heard that an email was supposed to come out yesterday announcing that we can confirm orders on the 2nd December - but hey this is Ford we are talking about and communication isn't as good as it could be!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I heard that an email was supposed to come out yesterday announcing that we can confirm orders on the 2nd December - but hey this is Ford we are talking about and communication isn't as good as it could be!
I've been told from 2 sources that we should be getting the email next week.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Do you think at the point of confirming, they might be able to give approximate delivery dates? Hard to plan ahead without knowing. Ideally we want to finish my husband's lease so he can have my ioniq when I get the mme, as this will be the most economical way of us going totally electric, but of the dates are wildly off, this won't work and we will have to look at alternatives.

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Do you think at the point of confirming, they might be able to give approximate delivery dates? Hard to plan ahead without knowing. Ideally we want to finish my husband's lease so he can have my ioniq when I get the mme, as this will be the most economical way of us going totally electric, but of the dates are wildly off, this won't work and we will have to look at alternatives.
I would be surprised but we can but hope!
Sponsored