Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
It's polish didn't know where to post it for the EU guys. So dropped it off here. wish I could understand it.
I've given it it's own thread in the Europe section with a Polish description / header ?

HVH

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD STD RANGE
Country flag
I was not a huge fan of infinity blue but may be i change the color after all......

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
The video has a clip of predator 11mins in! We need a translator!

And moonraker around 7mins!

Ok ... having now watched the video it's safe to say she's as mad as a box of frogs ? Lots of comedy sound effects and cut aways a la Family Guy

I can tell you that the Moonraker cut away is a humorous take on the combination pin entry on the door pillar, and the Predator cut away is in regard to the infrared emitters in the car scanning your face to make sure you're paying attention to the road (like the Predators IR vision in the movie)

She has an interesting view on the car, and gives some really weird use case scenarios for certain features, like storing her cheese & horseradish stew in the frunk, or being really pleased that she can fit her red suitcase in the rear trunk.

Overall it's a positive review, although I get the feeling she's a Tesla girl, and she didn't read up on the all the features as she didn't know the front material across the dash was a sound bar.

She's reserving her overall opinion until she can drive one for real.

Hope that helps!

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
It's polish didn't know where to post it for the EU guys. So dropped it off here. wish I could understand it.
It looks like Swiss German for me.... just impossible to understand, even one word.. :rolleyes: ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. Hopefully 2021 will be a huge improvement over 2020, if for no other reason that we will get our MME’S quite soon. Of course the vaccine will help. Have a good one everybody. Stay safe and well

Deleted member 2014

Although I don't "belong" in this thread as I am from the "old enemy" Germany I wish all of you a happy (and hopefully better)new year 2021 ??.
This thread has been been very useful and nice to read to me.
Stay safe guys.
Cheers
Sponsored