grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hi Alex - right now it's anyone's guess when any vehicles will arrive unfortunately. You might have been allocated someone else's cancelled order (which means it might turn up by April) or you might be on a new build schedule (which means it could be May/June or later)

Have you spoken to your nominated dealer to see if your order has a build date or a VIN number allocated? If not give them a call and see what they say ?

As for only ordering what you have - there's no shame in any of the models - they are all pretty awesome. You can get the best idea of what the interior and exterior will look like by using the car configurator on the Ford UK website and using the 360 degree views.

https://www.ford.co.uk/shop/price-and-locate/pre-order/build-your-own#/model
I see you have changed your profile picture. Looks good. We will now get delivery in Feb ?

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
Just received feedback from the dealer....first cars in the Netherlands april 10, maybe later...the check/update will be performed in the harbor of Antwerp and takes about an hour and a half.

Pfff i don't know what to say except that late delivery is financially Ok, would rather have the car now:):(

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Just received feedback from the dealer....first cars in the Netherlands april 10, maybe later...the check/update will be performed in the harbor of Antwerp and takes about an hour and a half.

Pfff i don't know what to say except that late delivery is financially Ok, would rather have the car now:):(

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Sounds exciting! And we certainly need some excitement/news in this thrilling lockdown!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Sounds like a result after contacting the ford man on twitter or we've booked a ship to go there and get the cars!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sounds like a result after contacting the ford man on twitter or we've booked a ship to go there and get the cars!
Unfortunately not. I have an input into another possible source to see if I can get any info. Not sure if it will come to anything but I'm game to try anything at the moment. I'll let you know what the outcome is

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
I just spoke to my dealer. My car was built 28th November and I was told before Christmas that delivery was showing around 13th March (same as some others on here) He’s now saying delivery is showing 8th May although he’s not convinced of the accuracy of this date! He gets very limited live info and has to wait on Ford updating. I’ve told him im close to cancelling unless Ford come up with a nice sweetener (and I’m not talking a set of car mats here) to compensate for further delays. Not holding out much hope though
Sponsored