Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Update:

Thank you Owners for all the fabulous images and support along the time! In this thread, we are able to see so many owners that we are familiar with and also some new faces! we definitely appreciate this.

And thank you very much for giving us a chance to give something back to the community and bring a little extra fun to Christmas!

We had put all the usernames that have an eligible entry on the wheel!

The first owner got picked will get the first gift we prepared for you(200$ worth of product or equivalent cash or gift card)

the second owner got picked will get the second gift we prepared for you(100$ worth of product or equivalent cash or gift card)

the third owner got picked will get the third gift we prepared for you(50$ worth of product).

and the Owners are...

Congratulation
@Garbone (First Owner Got Picked)
@OON7 (Second Owner Got Picked)
@Obie (Third Owner Got Picked)

Please send me a PM about which gift you prefer, if you are not sure, check us out at www.amazon.com/aoskonology or www.ev-vida.store

Thank you Owners again for all the fabulous images, Merry Christmas!

Hi, dear Mach E Forum Members

First of all, we want to say thank you to all the Mach E owners in this community who supported us, discuss products with us, brainstorm with us, chat with us, Comment our thread, liked our thread, and teach us stuff about your expertise.

Christmas and New Year are coming! We want to take this opportunity to appreciate all your support. But we are incapable of sending everyone a Christmas gift, thus we want to run a giveaway, and we will use https://pickerwheel.com/ to randomly pick three Owners to send out our Christmas gift.

The First Owner picked will get one up to 200$ AOSK product ( or a 200$ amazon gift card or cash)

The Second Owner picked will get one up to 100$ AOSK product ( or a 100$ amazon gift card or cash)

The Third Owners picked will get one up to 50$ AOSK product.

How to get an entry in the giveaway?

Please comment on this thread with an Image of AOSK product on your Mach E, and you will have an entry, each Owner could only have one entry.

Dec 24 at 11:59 pm will be the cutoff date for the entry, please join us and we will find out who is picked on Christmas!

Thank you all again for the support along the way, we won't get this far without the support from all of you, and we really appreciate that.

Merry Christmas!!!

Zac
Sponsored

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you 605124B9-BA92-44DC-83AE-611941BB112C

Rear Spoiler and Louvres from AOSK. Many more interior pieces. But I like this pic.

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
Crossing my fingers for delivery next week, but I have the AOSK cargo mat and rear seat back covers ready to go!

20221218_195109.jpg

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Thanks for the excellent products, and great customer support. Here's my two favorite AOSK products, my black gear shift and volume knobs, as well as my rear spoiler (v1).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you IMG_1883.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you IMG_1882.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you PXL_20220415_004535020.MP

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Not sure how the PickerWheel thing works, but here is my spin 🤷‍♂️🐩:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you 825268ED-EFCD-483D-B4F3-E11717C5637C

And my @AOSK mud flaps. 😊🐩
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you E172E91E-33A8-4905-9176-7964EFFEF78C

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select C/T Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My seat back covers to save the back seats from excited kid kicks!

1E3205DB-3B79-4B2A-B688-690B2130C119.jpeg

Anton

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
MedTech Software Engineer.
Country flag
Spoiler, one of many
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you 20221004_073916

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here you go:

Armrest tray
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you IMG_8415

Mud flaps
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you IMG_9860

Pocket/tray liners
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you IMG_9850

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Not sure how the PickerWheel thing works, but here is my spin 🤷‍♂️🐩:

And my @AOSK mud flaps. 😊🐩
THEY, not YOU, will use it somehow to figure out the 3 winners (I don't see how, but whatever).

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Hi, dear Mach E Forum Members

Please comment on this thread with an Image of AOSK product on your Mach E, and you will have an entry, each Owner could only have one entry.

Dec 24 at 11:59 pm will be the cutoff date for the entry, please join us and we will find out who is picked on Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!

Zac
I just have the AOSK center console 'organizer/phone holder'.... which I really like, and of course modified to 'lower' the position of the phone holder by a couple inches. ;) I think it solves two problems....

1. prevents the sun from pounding on the back of your console display, which helps prevent overheating the screen if you happen to be driving or parked facing south.

2. enables phone display between regular instrument display and center console. This is a great solution for those of us that want to display CarScanner sensor info on a customizable dashboard.... or run any phone app while driving that isn't available thru AndroidAuto.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update【AOSK】We want to appreciate all your support, and we prepared a Christmas Gift for you 12 displaying CarScanner dashboard