Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
As a customer, i think I’d be pretty riled up if I see premiums being delivered before the first editions.
Well, we already know many NA Premiums will be assembled before European First Editions so it shouldn't come as any big surprise IMO.

Trutolife27 has already posted that he knows his build date because it is going down the line right after a colleague's car. I believe the colleague ordered a FE.. Trutolife27 has a Premium in believe.....

All First Editions are Premium models so it makes sense they can be mixed in with other variants.
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Well, we already know many NA Premiums will be assembled before European First Editions so it shouldn't come as any big surprise IMO.

Trutolife27 has already posted that he knows his build date because it is going down the line right after a colleague's car. I believe the colleague ordered a FE.. Trutolife27 has a Premium in believe.....

All First Editions are Premium models so it makes sense they can be mixed in with other variants.
No issue with them being built at the same time. I’m talking about actually getting delivered to paying customers ahead of first editions. The whole point is, they’re supposed to be “first”.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
When considering the mix of cars going down the line, think about the differences that actually matter for cycle time (hint: not the first edition scuff plates, mirrors, pedal covers, wheel lip moldings, etc...)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I mean, why don’t you just ask him who killed Kennedy and where the aliens are being kept while you’re at it. The point is, the guy is going out of his way to provide good info, let’s not take advantage and potentially get him in trouble with his superiors.
re: Kennedy:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1601854991325

re: where the aliens are:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1601855034368

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
So does that mean the FE's and premiums will share vin numbers and FE will be seen as a trim in reg or will it have its own vins?

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
The shipping manifest template shows, Dealer FCTP rail out first. Premium will be made and some select and route 1. The First edition will then rail out second after Dealer FCTP.

So the lot at the OKTB "date" will be full many FE and premium. The premium that are not Dealer FCTP will rail out Third.

Some Dealers well get select some California some premium.

The word again on the FIrst edition shows 3,000. Plus the mache drop which I don't know the number. No where did it show north America or Europe or vice versus. Sorry.

like said times before guys lol. I know everyone is hungry for the Mache, awesome.
But the line will run al models down the line to start for build reason and the dealer FCTP are all different models.

All I ask for all this info is pics of all of you enjoying your ford product.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So does that mean the FE's and premiums will share vin numbers and FE will be seen as a trim in reg or will it have its own vins?
There are certain ways the build order are put into the water flow and vins can be out of order at that time. Vin number has nothing to do with the order they are built.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The shipping manifest template shows, Dealer FCTP rail out first. Premium will be made and some select and route 1. The First edition will then rail out second after Dealer FCTP.

So the lot at the OKTB "date" will be full many FE and premium. The premium that are not Dealer FCTP will rail out Third.

The word again on the FIrst edition shows 3,000. Plus the mache drop which I don't know the number. No where did it show north America or Europe or vice versus. Sorry.

like said times before guys lol. I know everyone is hungry for the Mache, awesome.
But the line will run al models down the line to start for build reason and the dealer FCTP are all different models.

It's a deal and thank's for all the valuable info.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
There are certain ways the build order are put into the water flow and vins can be out of order at that time. Vin number has nothing to do with the order they are built.
Im not talking about order of built, im talking more about identification. For example if you were to find a barn find would the vin show that it was a First Edition or would it still be listed as a premium?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

Oh, there will be PLENTY of pictures!

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

That can be arranged....whether I get a First Edition in December, or a Premium in late December / Early January, you’ll see lots of pictures.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Im not talking about order of built, im talking more about identification. For example if you were to find a barn find would the vin show that it was a First Edition or would it still be listed as a premium?
I don't know that I'm not there putting the VIN stamp on lol. There is a decoder on this forum about it somewhere I think.
Sponsored